Skip to main content

Exams are OVER!

woop so i am so excited until next year my exams are all over! hehe no more left to do! but textiles was a nightmare, mum managed to get my special circumstances and one of my teachers was trying to be really helpful by suggesting  that i used a laptop to work with as i still can not type! but then my head of sixth form decided that it would be better off that I didn't use a laptop so i was a bit like okay wtf? but the nice lady that was doing the exam decided part way in to it that i needed to use a laptop because  it wouldnt be fair for me not to use a laptop.

But on to the horsey side of life I havent done any riding since my accident but I text lauren today to let her know what the hospital have said plus side she did not say that I could not ride but  she didn't say that I could either. But i think mum has already decided that I won't be riding so instead I am going to go up and spend sometime grooming Gatsby and other ponies because that always makes me feel better! and I am going to take some pictures of the horses moving as i wont be able to ride. but mum has said thats okay and i am going to go and listen to the lesson to so i know what i would have been doing.

Anyway thats all for now as i am tired and aching
Love A Girl With A Dream x

Comments

  1. It always feels so good when the school year is over!!
    Thank you for visiting my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah feels good ive got a few weeks left where i start next years course but it will deffo be more chilled xx

      Delete
  2. congrats on finishing exams!! :) great blog, very inspiring! i agree, dreams do come true, with hard work and dedication!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much :D glad that I am inspiring someone out there :') I think if you work hard anything will come true xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hey everyone feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my blog, feel free to ask any questions. Anonymous comments are welcome to!
Thanks for stopping by!
A Girl With A Dream

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...