Archive for May 2014
posted by AmberRose- Girl With a Dream on achievement badge, canter, Dean and sue, equine photography, Gatsby, hospital, own a pony day, perfect paddock, photographs, pony club, trot, visit, Walk, west hallam riding centre
I'm trying this new app on my phone for weeks I've been trying to get it to work and it's finally decided that it wants to work! I've not got much to update you all about really.
I'm going out for lunch with my mum and uncle today at the white Hart which i haven't been to before. I've also decided that I am on a get fit mission again that means time to stop snacking at night time like i have been doing, I'm also going to be doing the 30 day ab challenge. That means sit ups, push ups, planking etc. Also back to walking my dog again and going to be doing the couch to 5k training. So we'll have to see how it goes.
But that's all for now guys.
until next time
A Girl With A Dream
posted by AmberRose- Girl With a Dream on back riding again, backwards, bonding, cameras, Equestrian, equine photography, Gatsby, heat, heatwave, horse rider, just walk work, leg position, leg yielding, lesson, shoulder, shoulder in
|Really do love this picture :D|
|Not the worlds biggest jump but we are slowly getting there :D|
posted by AmberRose- Girl With a Dream on canter, car, Gatsby, Hazel, horse rider, jack, jumping, leo, Mini, new car, no stirrups, put to sleep, rascal, riding accident, Tom, trot, university, vettie, Walk
- Well the most recent update in my riding Career is that I fell off Gatsby. Yep you read that right after 3-4 years of riding the wonderful Gatsby I finally came off him. We got a bit over excited coming up to a jump and he over jumped it and took off way to early. Because of this I lost my balance (so it wasn't his fault) and ended up landing on the floor but hey at least it was dry!
- I've started doing a lot more work with out stirrups, it took me a big leap of faith and of course riding Gatsby to be able to get the courage to be able to canter without stirrups. The amount of trust that I have in that horse is unreal and even after the fall I am still looking forward to riding him.
- I've started riding Vettie more including riding him in a dressage competition that we came in fourth place in (out of 9) so i'm just happy to not be last. I need to remember though that I can ride and that I am to keep smiling and stay calm.
- I now occasionally ride a horse called Leo, Kelly's new horse as unfortunately Rascal had to be put down. While we are on sad news Hazel and Tom have also been put to sleep so it's been a rough few months at the stables.
- I've almost finished my first year at University, which is really weird to think about but at the same time also really exciting because it means that I am a step closer to doing what I want to do
- I am still dating Jack, things aren't always easy with court dates and what is coming up but we are making it work and to me that's what's important. We have our fair share of arguments but we know how to work things out in the end.
- Totally random but I bought myself a Pandora Charm Bracelet for my 19th Birthday, boy do I feel old saying that. Aha, the weird things that I think.
- Oh and finally I got a new car, I was having to many problems on my little green mini so I am now the proud owner of a nightfire red mini with racing stripes on it.
But to be honest that's all that is really going on at the minute. My life is pretty uneventful but I promise you guys I am going to be back to religiously updating my posts again as I have really missed blogging. Oh and the fact I have MILLIONS of pictures to share with you guys.
Until Next Time
A Girl With A Dream