Skip to main content

JUST CHILLING

Hey guys sorry that i did not post much yesterday but unfortunately after four hours in the hairdressers i was just a little bit tired! and below is the finished product purple hair that straight but does look pink in one light and I love it!

Purple and straight hair took for hours but it was so worth it!
But even the simple thing of getting my hair done was a fiasco! Mum had sorted out getting my hair done and had spoken to Laura (who does my hair) at 3pm on friday afternoon and got told that they had deffo got the right colour in for me cause the colour that I like is an unusual one apparently! But they then rang my dad's mobile at 6 friday night saying the wrong colour dye had been ordered! So whilest I was watching my riding lesson on saturday morning mum was ringing around all the hairdressers to be able to get me this colour and she did eventually manage to get it!

But on to the riding!
So as you all know mum wouldnt let me ride because of my hand! But instead i went to see my boy and to watch the lesson and by the end of it I was thinking thank god that I am not riding and just watching because they were doing trot and canter without stirrups and work without stirrups is just something I cant stand! But on to the best part pictures!
Kisses with my boy
My boy
cause mum was doing something and he decided that he wanted to watch
my boy is gorgeous

Funny faces
Then today I had a good day with my mummy at one of the dales watching what was happening and the dogs playing in the river all in all it has been a good weekend would have been even better though if i could have rode as well but hopefully two more weeks to go and that is it!Downside of the weekend being over tomorrow? School starts again and I can not write

Love A girl with a dream

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...