Skip to main content

Boxing Day, and it's Only three days til I see Gatsby again!

Hey Everybody,

well yesterday's post was a really short post so today I have decided that I will take the time to make it a longer post. So today we had the tradition of my sister, her partner and my nephew coming over, and boy is that little fella starting to get clever and adventurous! I am not sure if all of you know that my mum has a little black and white Shih Tzu called Angel, who was originally my sisters and was bought for her as a Christmas Present. However at this time my sister already had Two cats that were used to having the space to themselves! Well my sisters Dad rang my mum asking if we would have the dog cause Anne-Marie didn't realize how much hard work it would be and Angel wasn't getting on with the Cats. Angel's been with us ever since, and she is 100% my mums dog but Angel has decided that she doesn't want to be around Brody we think it's because she thinks that she'll get told off but we really do not know. But today Angel was curled up on one of the chairs and Brody was on his own with me and mum watching him from a distance and Brody decided to pull himself up on the chair Angel was sitting on so he was standing holding on to the chair. Then he stroked her and shock horror she let him and for a couple of minutes she stayed there! But after those few minutes she was gone and that set off a whole new adventure for Brody because now that he can crawl he decided it would be fun to follow Angel everywhere that she went!

Then my sister, my mum and I looked at the pattern that we are creating for my sisters Pakistani outfit that she is making, I think I mentioned it in an earlier post but if I didn't let me know and I'll tell you that story! After my sister went we spent time watching T.V. and my brother was going to go out on a bike ride and do some training but for what must be the fifth if not sixth time in a month his bike had a puncture in it, that had appeared over the night when he wasn't even using the bike. Then we watched Eastenders because I just love that show I love knowing everything that is going on because it is just easy to watch. 

Now here I am writing my blog with the dog curled up keeping my feet warm, wait... no she must have heard what I was thinking because she's jumped off and sat on a chair next time! 

Until Next Time 
A Girl With A Dream

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti

possible broken hand x3.

hiya guys well it's been a few days and I was planning on updating you all today. Unfortunately I won't be able to go in to as much detail as I want to because I am having problems typing because it looks like for the third time I have broken my hand again!  In the exact same place, how rubbish is that? But they can't tell me because it will not show up for another two weeks on an X-ray so at the minute it's back in a splint and I've got to go back to hospital in two weeks.  Well Saturday I got to ride Gatsby again. We have been working on getting him in to an outline more consistantly but it took me seeing Fiona riding Pumpkin Pie for me to know what it was that I needed to do for Gatsby to work properly in to an outline. We got some really good work in the walk and trot (I have got pictures) and slowly we are starting to get it in the canter as well but by the time we move on to canter I tend to feel quite tired and weak on my left side. We did an exercise th

Hello strangers!

 Wow it feels like a life time ago since I updated my blog let alone since I actually started first writing this blog. So many things have changed and I’ve kept thinking about restarting this but every time I think about doing it life gets in the way and before you know it I just haven’t done it.  So where do I start, how about with the big fella himself. My midnight magic is now 8! He has a heart of gold and after a particularly rough year is definitely coming out of the other side. Magic is a jumping lover and if you let him pick I think that’s all he’d ever do. He’s spent a lot of time working on his flat work which in the long run has really helped to develop his jumping. Last year magic suffered a horrible injury, he damaged his suspensory ligament on his front left leg and on the same leg damaged the collateral ligament that goes to his coffin joint, unfortunately for him he had a pretty bleak prognosis, with only a 30% of being even field sound. With a little bit of luck, blood,