Skip to main content

PONY STILL MISSING!

Today I spent two hours meeting up with the locals to try and bring Star home, He is a 32 inch (height) Miniature shetland pony that has severe skin problems and is used to living in doors because of it's size so is Not used to the cold without at least 3 rugs on. Unfortunately the pony has no rugs on, but has got on blinkers and miniature driving harness and is pulling a blue sledge unless this has come off anywhere. We searched through fields, Privet property, cricket courses and golf course and found nothing, there was no marking, no poo or anything to let us know that he is still in the area. A reward has now been offered to anyone that manages to get Star back to his home and family, and his medication as it can be fatal if he does not take this as he has severe skin issues, he is distinctive as half of his mane is missing. We are all extremely worried as the night that he went missing he was hit by a van, that didn't even stop to tell the owner. We all hope that this little pony is brought home safe and sound. There have been what could have been a couple of sightings of him in the local area but nothing for definite. Please keep this little pony in your thoughts and prayers because tomorrow enters day four of this horrible tragedy, there will newspaper work to do with him as well as appearing on the news tomorrow. The more people we can get aware of this pony the more likely that he is to come back until then we are going to look for him until we know what has truly happened to him! 

The next thing people will do is continue the search, as well as hand out leaflets and posters, if the horses has been taken it will put pressure on the thief to bring him back but also if he's been seen if only for a minute there is a chance that someone will come forward. 

I'll keep you all upto date! 

Until Next Time 
A girl with a dream

Comments

Post a Comment

Hey everyone feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my blog, feel free to ask any questions. Anonymous comments are welcome to!
Thanks for stopping by!
A Girl With A Dream

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...