Skip to main content

Professors and Snapshots.

Well while I am trying to think of a post title, I thought I would start writing my post and thinking about something that was catchy that I could put as a post title. So what have I done today? Well after the car accident during the summer, my mum had to see Professor Angus Wallace who has dealt with the complicated history that is my mums shoulder. None of her muscles work the way that a 'normal' persons do. We saw him and he gave us the good news that nothing in her shoulder needs re-operating on. We then did some jobs and came home and I was going to put some posters up but never really got round to it. I felt too tired as for some reason all day I have just wanted to fall asleep. We then went 'swimming' but never did any swimming and instead just decided to chill out in the steam room and the jacuzzi which is my personal favourite, I could spend hours in there but it wasn't as hot as normal today.

But I haven't really done anything that is exciting that I thought you guys would really want to know about so todays post is going to be relatively short for once as I just can't think what else to blog about. So I will leave you with some collage's that I have been doing :) 

here you go 




This was a phone picture that I edited for someone so that is why there is a slight pixelated effect. But it was the photograph that she wanted to be edited so it was the one that I used :)


Until Next Time 
A Girl With A Dream

Comments

  1. Ooh! I really like the pixelated one! It looks really cool, but they're all great! What do you use to edit these?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colleges look awesome!! You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys your compliments mean a lot :) I used photoshop and sketch book pro :) but more photoshop.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey everyone feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my blog, feel free to ask any questions. Anonymous comments are welcome to!
Thanks for stopping by!
A Girl With A Dream

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...