Skip to main content

Tired Girly.

Today has been a pretty long day with not a lot to do. It was comic relief which meant that it was a non uniform day in school which meant that I could just shove a pair of jeans on and a t-shirt. So that's exactly what I did. The only lessons that I'd got/was in was English and it was so tiring! The White Devil is such a good book but it is also so confusing, which wasn't good! I love reading it but there's so many characters with similar names that make you wonder who's who!

Tonight I went to my local youth group again I played two games of pool and won both which made my day as it's been ages since I played pool frequently and properly. Then I spent sometime on the 2012 olympic xbox game and it was so funny we all got a good laugh out of it. 

I'm now curled up at home with mum, watching create and craft. Now most of you will know that I love art but what you want know is that my mum is an amazing crafter and it was my mum that got me in to writing a blog as she used to write a blog called 'Ladybug Loves Cricut', so she often has on the create and craft channel as she still likes to find out what is popular and loves to see other peoples Ideas.  At the minute we've got create and craft on and there is this adorable set of crafting papers, stencils, stamps etc. Called Bamboo - Party Paws by Crafters Companion. It's this really really cute Cartoon panda bear character, and this character has inspired me to do some drawing, recently all I've done is art work or just school work in general and I want a break from it! I want to do something different, something that I do just for fun. Everything is so serious these days and I used to love drawing it was my favourite thing to do and my favourite way to escape from everything that was going on in my life, then because of my art teacher I HATED art, I wanted to drop it, I didn't want to do it in my spare time I had had enough, but recently that's changed I've felt like I want to do art again, I want to draw in my free time for the fun of it, I want to do things that have no importance but I just feel like doing. Life's to short not to have fun and do things that we love and that we enjoy doing! 

Tomorrow is my day with Gatsby and I can't wait. I get to ride Gatsby for my usual time and spend time giving him cuddles and making him look even more beautiful than he normally does! Okay I am a little bit biased but he is adorable! Then in the afternoon Fiona is doing some workshops for an hour that I would really like to go to, but forgot to ask her about last week, so need to ask her about that tomorrow morning! But I'm hoping that it's still on and that I can go to it! 

Until Next Time  
A Girl With A Dream! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti

possible broken hand x3.

hiya guys well it's been a few days and I was planning on updating you all today. Unfortunately I won't be able to go in to as much detail as I want to because I am having problems typing because it looks like for the third time I have broken my hand again!  In the exact same place, how rubbish is that? But they can't tell me because it will not show up for another two weeks on an X-ray so at the minute it's back in a splint and I've got to go back to hospital in two weeks.  Well Saturday I got to ride Gatsby again. We have been working on getting him in to an outline more consistantly but it took me seeing Fiona riding Pumpkin Pie for me to know what it was that I needed to do for Gatsby to work properly in to an outline. We got some really good work in the walk and trot (I have got pictures) and slowly we are starting to get it in the canter as well but by the time we move on to canter I tend to feel quite tired and weak on my left side. We did an exercise th

Hello strangers!

 Wow it feels like a life time ago since I updated my blog let alone since I actually started first writing this blog. So many things have changed and I’ve kept thinking about restarting this but every time I think about doing it life gets in the way and before you know it I just haven’t done it.  So where do I start, how about with the big fella himself. My midnight magic is now 8! He has a heart of gold and after a particularly rough year is definitely coming out of the other side. Magic is a jumping lover and if you let him pick I think that’s all he’d ever do. He’s spent a lot of time working on his flat work which in the long run has really helped to develop his jumping. Last year magic suffered a horrible injury, he damaged his suspensory ligament on his front left leg and on the same leg damaged the collateral ligament that goes to his coffin joint, unfortunately for him he had a pretty bleak prognosis, with only a 30% of being even field sound. With a little bit of luck, blood,