Skip to main content

Textiles deadline

Today was my textiles deadline so it has been a really busy day. I mounted up all my extra photos in the back of my folder my mum helped me by creating me a designer care label that I love. With my textiles coursework now complete it means that I will have more time to focus on my textiles theory and my English example work which means that I might just be able to bring the grades back up but who knows we will have to wait and see what happens closer today. 

Tomorrow I go to centreparcs for the weekend so I am sure that there will be lots of pictures for you all and hopefully it will stop raining and the sun will come out for the weekend. Who am I kidding? But a girl can wish anyway! 

So far I've taken my car out everyday since I got it a week ago and today was by far the best ride. I managed to do a hill start without stalling. Get us to Sandiacre which is a 20/30 minute drive from my house and park in a parking space all without stalling. Then I reversed out of my parking space well what you don't know is this was the first time I have ever reversed and I didn't stall. I drove us back only stalling once this was by far the smoothest journey that I have had so far. I also manage to get up the hill and change the gears correctly now this is important to me because where Gatsby is now I have to go up a hill. So now that I know I can get up that hill its one less thing to worry about.

Until Next Time
A Girl With A Dream 

Comments

  1. Congrats, sounds like your becoming an old pro at driving a manual. glad your enjoying your car and the freedom ti brings ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey everyone feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my blog, feel free to ask any questions. Anonymous comments are welcome to!
Thanks for stopping by!
A Girl With A Dream

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...