Skip to main content

Ball make up sorted and quality time with my best friend who is practically family.

Well I finally got round to putting the pictures up that I've wanted to put up for the last few days. Today's been a day full of activities including woke up quite late this morning so I went as soon as I was awake to get my pink filing cabinet that is going to be for the next few years at uni. I then drove back and had a longer nap I just felt so tired and with my ears hurting I didn't get much sleep last night. My mum came back to wake me up when my sister arrived. For a while we just sat in my nans bedroom talking so that my nan knew that she had got some company and that we wanted to sit with her. After a while I gave my sister some space with my nan and Evie rang to tell me that she was just about to have a shower and then head to mine. She asked if my sister would stay until she got there and my sister agreed. We went outside when Evie got here to play football with brody. Now for those of you that know me will know that I used to play football but I haven't in several years. Eventually I just got bored of playing so I used the opportunity to take some more pictures of Brody for my sister. 

Mum and I decided that after we had all had something to eat that I could go for a drive. Now the last time Evie came With me was when I went to pick up the car and ny driving was rubbish however today she said that my driving was very food and that it had changed and calmed down over the past two weeks. so that made me feel happier. We then spent time sorting out our sixth form ball hair and makeup ideas and then we put a film on. Which Evie fell asleep while watching. 

Tomorrow I am going to spend more time with Evie and we are going to clean both the cars (hers and mine). We are then going to head to one of the big boots shops to get some make up for the sixth form ball. Then in Wednesday I get to try my dress on again hehe I can not wait. Hopefully it will be ready for me to just bring home as the ball is in just under two weeks time. Not long to go now. 

Tomorrow there are more pictures to come but Evies snoring is making me want to go to sleep.
Until Next Time 
A Girl With A Dream 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...