Skip to main content

Another good day at the stables

This morning I got up nice and early to go and help out at the stables, when I got there Elaine was bringing Gatsby and Rascal in so while they started their breakfast I took both their rugs off for them cause it look like it was going to warm up and be a rather nice day. We mucked out and swept the yard making sure everything was in order and when we had done that we had a cup of tea before more poo picking in the fields. Elaine got 5 wheel barrows full out of the field and I got two, I couldn't believe how much there actually was there! 

By the time that we had done this mum was there to pick me up, so I said bye to Elaine and Gatsby and put my things away then we came home. Mum, Robert and Dad unloaded the food shopping I got changed and waited for Anne-Marie to come over as it was today that we were burying my nan's issues. It was sad but nice to get everything done now and put to bed if that makes sense.

Unfortunately all day I've had an upset stomach, I think there is a bug going around and that I have caught the tale end of it. It hurt and I felt really sick, but I'm glad that I kept going all day. I went to sleep for an hour nap and then I went out to get a change of scenery. Now I'm curled up in bed watching the soaps that I've missed tonight. 

Fiona came back today so tomorrow I will have my normal lesson.

Until Next Time 
A Girl With A Dream 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...