Skip to main content

Another day where not a lot was done!

Today has been another day where I haven't done a lot but feel completely knackered. This morning I went up to the stables, it was windy and wet but we still had a really good time. It sounds odd but I love mucking out stables I find it therapeutic and relaxing. It didn't even bother me that it was cold and raining. 

When I had finished there I helped my mum and uncle do the super market shopping. After that I went to visit my sister, nephew and her partner. It was nice because I haven't seen her in a while and Brody was really nice and loving. He was active and so funny, he was running all over the place keeping us all busy. He always makes me smile because he loves sharing. 

Then tomorrow I am riding again, I just love my horse time! 

Until Next Time 
A Girl With A Dream 

Comments

  1. Hello! I'm Paola, aka "American Girl". I was browsing through a lot of horsey blogs when i found yours! I think it is cool that you are looking to buy a horse, just like me, and wanted to introduce myself. I'm a horse-crazy teenager who loves reading, drawing, and blogging. Good luck on finding a horse!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I'm glad that you like my blog, and so glad you left a comment! It sounds like we have a lot of interests/hobbies in common. Blogging is great, it's a great way to keep track of all your horse adventures and the journey to finding your horse. I'm 18 and horse mad! I hope you find a horse!

      Delete
  2. Thanks. So, are you interested in a specific breed or have you already found a horse you want?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love an irish sports horse, but haven't found the right one yet, but I ride the horse I ride all the time and spend lots of time with him :) How about you?

      Delete
  3. I'm fond of thoroughbreds and found that lots of people are getting rid of racehorses because they aren't fast enough to race.

    I checked out Irish Sport Horses. They look pretty. :) Do you have any pictures of the one you ride somewhere on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are stunning part irish draught and part thoroughbred normally (I think), I love ottb (off the track thoroughbreds, aka ex race horse) it's sad too see so many of them without homes!

      If you click on these links you'll be able to see some pictures of him :) http://thewaytoheavenisonhorseback.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/a-ride-on-gatsby-and-rascal.html

      http://thewaytoheavenisonhorseback.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/best-outline-work-ever.html

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hey everyone feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my blog, feel free to ask any questions. Anonymous comments are welcome to!
Thanks for stopping by!
A Girl With A Dream

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...