Skip to main content

A-Z fun questions.

Okay so the other day I saw this on one of the blogs I read and thought I might as well give it a go! If you want to try it feel free to!! 

A - Age? 18, it doesn't seem that long ago that I was 16 and finishing my GCSE's
B - Bed Size? Double 
C - Chore you hate? Tidying my room, I love organising other peoples stuff just not my own! 
D - Dogs? I have a Shih Tzu called Angel, for anyone who follows me on instagram you'll have seen her around.


E - Essential start to your day? Good Question, but I really don't know the answer, I don't always eat/drink anything so it can't be that! I DO always check my phone when I get up and several times during the night. So I guess my essential start to the day is to check my phone. 
F - Favourite Colour? PINK or Purple,  I can have anything that I want as long as it's in one of those two colours. I've even been known to dye my hair both pink and purple! 
G - Gold or SILVER? GOLD! Silver in jewellery makes me itch but I've always loved gold, I also like gold leaf in art and design. I like that Gold's warm where as I think silver's quite a cool colour. 
H - Height? 5'4". 
I - Instruments you can play? Keyboard/piano I can play a small amount of guitar and drums too. 
K - Kids? None, I'm 18 and have my whole life ahead of me. To be honest though I'd rather stick with horses and animals and playing with my sisters kid. 
My baby nephew! 

L - Live? United Kingdom, England. 
M - Mum's name? Full name is Elizabeth but no one calls her that (she hates it) so Liz. 
N - Nicknames? I have quite a few, seen as my real name is Amber my nicknames include, Bamb, Baba, Bambi, Mamb, Mini-Milk (my sister used to call me this because I love Mini-Milk ice creams). 
O - Overnight Hospital Stays? I've had to many to count, I was in the hospital once last year for two weeks, the year before that I was admitted twice for roughly a week each time. I've also had many hospital appointments. 
P - Pet Peeve? - People being patronising, it really annoys me when people that are older than me STILL treat me like a little kid, also when boys just assume because I'm a girl that I know nothing about cars! Urgghhh Frustrating. 
Q - Quirk? Erm, I don't know if I have any, I suppose the fact that I nearly always have bright colour hair. 
When I had purple and pink hair, although eventually the purple changed to a blonde colour. 

R - Righty or Lefty? Righty but I can write and draw with both hands.
S - Siblings? One little brother, Dom, and an older sister called Anne-Marie. 
T - Time you wake up? This depends entirely on what I am doing on what day, on a Sunday I tend to sleep until quite late. To go in to Uni I'm normally up between 8 and 9. If I'm at the stables in a morning I'm normally up between 7:30 and 8. But I'm really NOT a morning person.
U - Underwear? Erm okay this is a bit random. so going to skip it. 
V - Vegetables you dislike? Nearly every single vegetable, I like sweetcorn, potatoes some times, parsnips and I think thats about it! BUT I love fruit. 
W - What makes you run late? Over sleeping (my mum waking me up and then me going back to sleep. If I have a bad day with my hip or stomach then I can be quite late. 
X - X-rays? Oh god!! Erm I don't know I've had several done on my shoulder and collar bone, my ribs and lungs, several on my ankles, my hand at least five times and there just the ones that I can remember. 
Y - Yummy Food you make? Erm I like making cakes especially a Guinness Cake. I'm not the best cook, I used to be able to cook chinese. 
Z - Zoo favourite animal? I can't pick just one I love animals but I will say all the big cats are my favourite, I adore snow leopards.

Later some equine photographs to come and a post about my lesson today. 

Until Next Time 
A Girl With A Dream. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti

possible broken hand x3.

hiya guys well it's been a few days and I was planning on updating you all today. Unfortunately I won't be able to go in to as much detail as I want to because I am having problems typing because it looks like for the third time I have broken my hand again!  In the exact same place, how rubbish is that? But they can't tell me because it will not show up for another two weeks on an X-ray so at the minute it's back in a splint and I've got to go back to hospital in two weeks.  Well Saturday I got to ride Gatsby again. We have been working on getting him in to an outline more consistantly but it took me seeing Fiona riding Pumpkin Pie for me to know what it was that I needed to do for Gatsby to work properly in to an outline. We got some really good work in the walk and trot (I have got pictures) and slowly we are starting to get it in the canter as well but by the time we move on to canter I tend to feel quite tired and weak on my left side. We did an exercise th

Hello strangers!

 Wow it feels like a life time ago since I updated my blog let alone since I actually started first writing this blog. So many things have changed and I’ve kept thinking about restarting this but every time I think about doing it life gets in the way and before you know it I just haven’t done it.  So where do I start, how about with the big fella himself. My midnight magic is now 8! He has a heart of gold and after a particularly rough year is definitely coming out of the other side. Magic is a jumping lover and if you let him pick I think that’s all he’d ever do. He’s spent a lot of time working on his flat work which in the long run has really helped to develop his jumping. Last year magic suffered a horrible injury, he damaged his suspensory ligament on his front left leg and on the same leg damaged the collateral ligament that goes to his coffin joint, unfortunately for him he had a pretty bleak prognosis, with only a 30% of being even field sound. With a little bit of luck, blood,