Skip to main content

260 - Phone chaos

 Today has been a long day. I woke up this morning with the plan to sell my old I phone (which eventually I managed to do), get a contract upgraded to the HTC One in Champagne/gold colour (which eventually we managed) and go and see Dean in Hospital (which we didn't manage). So I'm going to go and see him one day later in the week, maybe Thursday because Friday is own a pony day, Saturday I help at the stables all day, Sundays I tend to not do a lot and then it's the end of the week. 

I finally have a phone that I can charge in my house as well, I can't remember if I told you but I got the Sony Xperia Z1 in March. About a month if not longer ago it started only being able to be charged on my car phone charger (it wouldn't work off the mains socket or off my laptop), I know weird right? So today I managed to get the HTC One in a metallic gold colour. It's a lot lighter than my Sony Xperia and so far I'm loving it! I've moved all my pictures across from my Xperia to the HTC now all I have left to do is figure out messages and notes! I'm sure it can't be too hard to figure out, right? 

I also heard from Jack today, he's on the induction wing at portland or he was this time last week. He says he's getting on all right but hates being away from everyone and he's also sorted it so that when we visit him we get to see him twice once on the saturday and once on the Sunday so that will be nice. Now it's just deciding on how I'm going to get there and where to stay? URGHHH. That's way too much thinking for tonight, I'll think about it when the time comes to it. 

But now I'm ready for bed and to go to sleep. 

So Until Next Time 
A Girl With A Dream 

Comments

  1. Aww how far away is Jack? I hope you can figure out how to visit him for a weekend. :)

    The is so weird about the phone... never had that happen. I'm glad you have a new one though. Have fun at the barn! All of the activities you guys do sound like so much fun. I guess that's the one thing I miss out on having my horses at home. Oh well, I don't mind hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's about 250 miles away maybe more? I'm going to see him not this weekend but next :D I can't wait, super excited.

      I wish I loved somewhere where I could have my own horse at home! I love the yard though there is always something going on and while it can be tiring i always enjoy it there, and of course my cuddles with Gatsby :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hey everyone feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my blog, feel free to ask any questions. Anonymous comments are welcome to!
Thanks for stopping by!
A Girl With A Dream

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti

possible broken hand x3.

hiya guys well it's been a few days and I was planning on updating you all today. Unfortunately I won't be able to go in to as much detail as I want to because I am having problems typing because it looks like for the third time I have broken my hand again!  In the exact same place, how rubbish is that? But they can't tell me because it will not show up for another two weeks on an X-ray so at the minute it's back in a splint and I've got to go back to hospital in two weeks.  Well Saturday I got to ride Gatsby again. We have been working on getting him in to an outline more consistantly but it took me seeing Fiona riding Pumpkin Pie for me to know what it was that I needed to do for Gatsby to work properly in to an outline. We got some really good work in the walk and trot (I have got pictures) and slowly we are starting to get it in the canter as well but by the time we move on to canter I tend to feel quite tired and weak on my left side. We did an exercise th

Hello strangers!

 Wow it feels like a life time ago since I updated my blog let alone since I actually started first writing this blog. So many things have changed and I’ve kept thinking about restarting this but every time I think about doing it life gets in the way and before you know it I just haven’t done it.  So where do I start, how about with the big fella himself. My midnight magic is now 8! He has a heart of gold and after a particularly rough year is definitely coming out of the other side. Magic is a jumping lover and if you let him pick I think that’s all he’d ever do. He’s spent a lot of time working on his flat work which in the long run has really helped to develop his jumping. Last year magic suffered a horrible injury, he damaged his suspensory ligament on his front left leg and on the same leg damaged the collateral ligament that goes to his coffin joint, unfortunately for him he had a pretty bleak prognosis, with only a 30% of being even field sound. With a little bit of luck, blood,