Skip to main content

Peace and Quiet

Hiya, 

See guys I told you I was going to get back in to the habit of blogging again. It's taken me a while to get back in to the swing of things but I am glad to be back again. I'd forgotten how much writing a blog manages to keep me busy and keep me entertained when I'm having a bad day. 

Today has been another day where I've not done a lot, I waited in for the post this morning hoping that something would come from Jack, I know i'm being overly optimistic but a girl can wish, right? Nothing came though, I then curled up with Angel and caught up on Jeremy Kyle and The Real House Wives of Miami. It was one of the reunions they do and I've got to say it bored the hell out of me this time which is unusual. Then I called in to see Jacks mum for a bit as she was home alone, so we kept each other company had a catch up and a chat and then some lunch as well so that was really nice. Came back home and went back to sleep. I've found that all I'm really wanting to do at the minute is curl up and go to sleep. I called in to the local youth group that I used to go to but after everything that has happened between Evie and I, then me not bothering with people because of her it just wasn't as fun as it used to be. Don't get me wrong it was nice to be out the house and out and about but it wasn't that interesting and I ended up getting my mum to come and get me early. 

But that's all for now, tomorrow I've got my weekly riding lesson, so I'm going to try and get some sleep now. 

Until Next Time 
A Girl With A Dream 

Comments

  1. Sleep is healing, especially after a lot of stress like you've been dealing with. Take my word for it though, getting your schedule all messed up and sleeping during the day can cause things to go downhill fast!! I start to withdraw from people and get depressed. The best thing you can do is set your alarm in the morning, get up and get busy. I know depriving yourself of sleep seems counterproductive, but it's really the only way to get your sleeping schedule back to normal. Sorry for the unasked for advice, but I've been through all of that and the longer it goes on the harder it is to pull out of it. I hope you feel better soon and find something interesting and fun to cheer you up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the advice it does completely make sense. It's a habit that I used to get in to (sleeping all day) and it took me forever to get out of it. So I'm trying to keep myself busy by adding in more horse time and i've also started doing Zumba (so thats at least one hour a day). I've got back in to the habit of going out to see mates as well so slowly I'm getting there. Just a big adjustment to make :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hey everyone feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my blog, feel free to ask any questions. Anonymous comments are welcome to!
Thanks for stopping by!
A Girl With A Dream

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti

possible broken hand x3.

hiya guys well it's been a few days and I was planning on updating you all today. Unfortunately I won't be able to go in to as much detail as I want to because I am having problems typing because it looks like for the third time I have broken my hand again!  In the exact same place, how rubbish is that? But they can't tell me because it will not show up for another two weeks on an X-ray so at the minute it's back in a splint and I've got to go back to hospital in two weeks.  Well Saturday I got to ride Gatsby again. We have been working on getting him in to an outline more consistantly but it took me seeing Fiona riding Pumpkin Pie for me to know what it was that I needed to do for Gatsby to work properly in to an outline. We got some really good work in the walk and trot (I have got pictures) and slowly we are starting to get it in the canter as well but by the time we move on to canter I tend to feel quite tired and weak on my left side. We did an exercise th

Hello strangers!

 Wow it feels like a life time ago since I updated my blog let alone since I actually started first writing this blog. So many things have changed and I’ve kept thinking about restarting this but every time I think about doing it life gets in the way and before you know it I just haven’t done it.  So where do I start, how about with the big fella himself. My midnight magic is now 8! He has a heart of gold and after a particularly rough year is definitely coming out of the other side. Magic is a jumping lover and if you let him pick I think that’s all he’d ever do. He’s spent a lot of time working on his flat work which in the long run has really helped to develop his jumping. Last year magic suffered a horrible injury, he damaged his suspensory ligament on his front left leg and on the same leg damaged the collateral ligament that goes to his coffin joint, unfortunately for him he had a pretty bleak prognosis, with only a 30% of being even field sound. With a little bit of luck, blood,