Skip to main content

Peace and Quiet

Hiya, 

See guys I told you I was going to get back in to the habit of blogging again. It's taken me a while to get back in to the swing of things but I am glad to be back again. I'd forgotten how much writing a blog manages to keep me busy and keep me entertained when I'm having a bad day. 

Today has been another day where I've not done a lot, I waited in for the post this morning hoping that something would come from Jack, I know i'm being overly optimistic but a girl can wish, right? Nothing came though, I then curled up with Angel and caught up on Jeremy Kyle and The Real House Wives of Miami. It was one of the reunions they do and I've got to say it bored the hell out of me this time which is unusual. Then I called in to see Jacks mum for a bit as she was home alone, so we kept each other company had a catch up and a chat and then some lunch as well so that was really nice. Came back home and went back to sleep. I've found that all I'm really wanting to do at the minute is curl up and go to sleep. I called in to the local youth group that I used to go to but after everything that has happened between Evie and I, then me not bothering with people because of her it just wasn't as fun as it used to be. Don't get me wrong it was nice to be out the house and out and about but it wasn't that interesting and I ended up getting my mum to come and get me early. 

But that's all for now, tomorrow I've got my weekly riding lesson, so I'm going to try and get some sleep now. 

Until Next Time 
A Girl With A Dream 

Comments

  1. Sleep is healing, especially after a lot of stress like you've been dealing with. Take my word for it though, getting your schedule all messed up and sleeping during the day can cause things to go downhill fast!! I start to withdraw from people and get depressed. The best thing you can do is set your alarm in the morning, get up and get busy. I know depriving yourself of sleep seems counterproductive, but it's really the only way to get your sleeping schedule back to normal. Sorry for the unasked for advice, but I've been through all of that and the longer it goes on the harder it is to pull out of it. I hope you feel better soon and find something interesting and fun to cheer you up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the advice it does completely make sense. It's a habit that I used to get in to (sleeping all day) and it took me forever to get out of it. So I'm trying to keep myself busy by adding in more horse time and i've also started doing Zumba (so thats at least one hour a day). I've got back in to the habit of going out to see mates as well so slowly I'm getting there. Just a big adjustment to make :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hey everyone feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my blog, feel free to ask any questions. Anonymous comments are welcome to!
Thanks for stopping by!
A Girl With A Dream

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...