Skip to main content

250 - STRESSED (Rant)

Urgh today has been a long day, seen as my supposed friend has decided that she wants to cause problems for me now for no reason. Awhile ago Evie (you'll probably remember last year I helped her out with all the family problems she was having, then she crashed her car when I was in it, then fell out with me because my mum and dad decided to put a claim in against her) decided to fall out with me. About a month and a half ago the leader of the youth group that I go to said I couldn't go to massive because she was there. He eventually changed his mind and said as long as we didn't talk that was fine. Well today Evie decided she wasn't going to play nice, she locked herself in the leaders office, sat under his desk 'rocking and shaking' because I was there. She's telling Will that I have done and said things that I haven't done and apparently she's 'petrified of me'. I've done nothing wrong, Will even admitted that she was just doing it for Drama because I'd done nothing. 

I am soooo annoyed because she's supposed to be a 'good mate' and when she's needed someone I've been there for her. When I need someone where is she to be seen? NO WHERE instead she's fallen out with me and is now lying about me behind my back. I know it might sound like I'm ranting about nothing but I am just so mad at her. It's also making me wonder whether a lot of the things that she said had happened ever did actually happen? I know this might seem like a bit of a rant but I'm just trying to get my head around everything that is going on. 

Tomorrow I get some horse time and then this time next week I'll be part way to seeing my boy :D. 

I'm shattered guys so I'm off to bed! 
Night y'all 

A Girl With A Dream 

Comments

  1. Sorry, unfortunately you will run into these types even well into adulthood. Try to keep your head up and just be super polite and calm when you are around her, and don't be alone. People like that usually have something in their private life that leads them to needing that drama and attention, and they will get it at anyone's expense. Hope you have some good horse time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! She's been made to only work there every other week so that she is never there when I am there which is going to help. I used to think I knew her really well but I'm starting to realise there are a lot of things I DIDN'T know about her and that getting angry won't get me anywhere. Time to be the bigger person

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't apologize for ranting! That is definitely not nothing! I agree with what Kitty Kat said. You will run into that even as an adult. I had a friend that I thought I knew really well and she totally turned on me too. In the end it was actually a really good thing how it all worked out, so don't get discouraged. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It gets better for no reason she's rung the police about Friday night (even the police person said it was wasting his time).I can't believe how much she has changed since I first knew her. Ever since Jack's not been here she's gone like this and I just really don't understand why!

      Delete
    2. Try not to stress out over it. She apparently has problems and they probably actually have nothing to do with you. To this day I still have no idea why my friend suddenly turned against me. I've learned just to let things go rather than stress myself out trying to figure out what her problem was. We have to live our own lives and be the best we can be. Obviously we should help others when they want it but you can't help someone like her. Hugs!

      Delete
    3. yeah, I'm just going to ignore it and be the bigger person, lifes too short to be worrying about pointless things! going to focus on the good things that I've got going at the minute, thank you for the advice i do really appreciate it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hey everyone feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my blog, feel free to ask any questions. Anonymous comments are welcome to!
Thanks for stopping by!
A Girl With A Dream

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...