Skip to main content

86. Lots of news for you

well if I have done my maths right then today is the 86th day of the year it's mad to think that it won't be long until it's the 100th day of the year. Time really does fly by without people noticing. Well I figured it's about time that I let everyone in on why I haven't been writing on my blog recently there has been several reasons really. The first one is i have got some news but I didn't want to Jinx myself until I knew if it was true or not. On Tuesday at 12 pm I'll be getting the keys to my own flat.  While Iam really excited I am also kind of super nervous.  I know that it is a big step to be taking but at the moment I just personally feel like it's the right thing to do at the minute. Don't get me wrong I think that I'll have some days where I am going to struggle but believe me when I say that I'm going to try my hardest.

The next thing is that once again my health hasn't been the best except this time it has ended up with me having to have an emergency (seen within two weeks) numerology appointment and let them do some tests and wait and see what the results say. This is all due to the fact that for about a month or so I have been passing out for no real reason. Or I can't see any real reason behind it if that makes sense. I've also been suffering with headaches and been even worse with my mood swings than normal so I am hoping that eventually this will give me some answers to what is going on with my health. I'm also doped up on tablets at the moment so that is making me feel tired 24/7, and it's not like I don't get enough sleep also out nights recently I am asleep by 10.30 pm roughly and then awake at sort of 11am the next day. So all in all my health is pretty strange at the moment in time.

Magic is doing really well he honestly is coming on in leaps and bounds. He seems.to finally have gotten past his kicking out around food which yes has taken us a while but it.proves that patience and determination will win out in the end. Don't get me wrong there was a point I thought he was always going to be a pain about food but the more that he goes out the quieter that he becomes and also the more chilled out he gets. But he is still a big baby and loves all his fuss and attention. The other day i bought him in from the field and it took him forever to realise that it was me that was shouting him but then when he did eventually realise he came running Over to see me which was really nice and honestly made my day. He is such a clever and gentle horse and honestly it amazes me how much he really does pick up on everything.

But anyway it's 4.10am here and for whatever reason I've woken up and just felt like I need to write this but now I'm back off to get some sleep. That's if the boyfriend ever stops snoring next to me.

Until next time
Amber and Magic

P.s. to anyone that has been kind enough to leave me a comment on my blog recently I'm not being rude and ignoring it. I just haven't got around to replying yet whilst I had been sorting all these things out in my head but I will get back to you soon.

Comments

  1. You don't mean numerology (numbers) you mean neurology (nerves). Yes Jack does know how to snore despite denying it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your health!! Fingers crossed everything is sorted soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't have to apologize. We don't think you're rude for not replying to comments. I was late replying to some on my blog too. Things happen and you have a lot on your plate. I really hope you can get some answers to your health really soon because passing out has to be really scary!! Congrats on your new flat. That's super exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all your comments, my health is still not great but i am starting to feel better now so hopefully i will be able to get back to regularly blogging soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey everyone feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my blog, feel free to ask any questions. Anonymous comments are welcome to!
Thanks for stopping by!
A Girl With A Dream

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti

possible broken hand x3.

hiya guys well it's been a few days and I was planning on updating you all today. Unfortunately I won't be able to go in to as much detail as I want to because I am having problems typing because it looks like for the third time I have broken my hand again!  In the exact same place, how rubbish is that? But they can't tell me because it will not show up for another two weeks on an X-ray so at the minute it's back in a splint and I've got to go back to hospital in two weeks.  Well Saturday I got to ride Gatsby again. We have been working on getting him in to an outline more consistantly but it took me seeing Fiona riding Pumpkin Pie for me to know what it was that I needed to do for Gatsby to work properly in to an outline. We got some really good work in the walk and trot (I have got pictures) and slowly we are starting to get it in the canter as well but by the time we move on to canter I tend to feel quite tired and weak on my left side. We did an exercise th

Hello strangers!

 Wow it feels like a life time ago since I updated my blog let alone since I actually started first writing this blog. So many things have changed and I’ve kept thinking about restarting this but every time I think about doing it life gets in the way and before you know it I just haven’t done it.  So where do I start, how about with the big fella himself. My midnight magic is now 8! He has a heart of gold and after a particularly rough year is definitely coming out of the other side. Magic is a jumping lover and if you let him pick I think that’s all he’d ever do. He’s spent a lot of time working on his flat work which in the long run has really helped to develop his jumping. Last year magic suffered a horrible injury, he damaged his suspensory ligament on his front left leg and on the same leg damaged the collateral ligament that goes to his coffin joint, unfortunately for him he had a pretty bleak prognosis, with only a 30% of being even field sound. With a little bit of luck, blood,