Skip to main content

180. Flat footed and a sneaky vidoe!

Well the past few days have't really been that eventful to be honest. For the past three days I've been having health issues with passing out again, including yesterday passing out down my flat stairs while on the way to take my dog out. Which I've got to say was quite painful and uncomfortable. I've also been none stop sleeping for the past few days and really couldn't tell you why, I'm just not able to stay awake for whatever reason. 

Magic is doing really well on Monday I thought that he was a bit off, Mum had bought him in from the field in the morning as I wasn't very well and fed him and then I went up to see him in the evening. When I got there we did a bit more work on getting him used to having his bit in, which i've got to say he excelled himself at, and as he was walking around he didn't look 100% himself. But then as I went to put him in the field I noticed that his front right leg (if you were looking at him from behind) looked like he was dragging it. I have no idea why though as the next day when Lynn looked at him he looked completely fine. My yard owner (Lynn) thinks it is because he is really flat footed, so I have spoken to the guy who is hopefully going to be my new farrier and I am just waiting for a text back off him. So hoping that soon he will be a little bit more comfortable but to be honest I don't know a lot about being flat footed, so can someone explain to me the things I might need to do differently. Obviously I am going to look in to this in more detail but if any of you guys can give me any advice that would be really helpful. 

Casper is also doing really well, he's been chilling with me in the mornings while Jack is at work, and catching up on sleep and then when Jack gets in he gets hyper again. So all in all things are pretty boring here but at least they are uneventful. But anyway I can feel myself falling asleep again, so I'm going to leave this post at this and update you all again soon. 

Until Next Time 
Amber, Casper and Magic. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...