Skip to main content

55. why does life always get in the way

I really want to keep writing my blog, I've had this blog for a long time and it's been a great outlet for how I'm feeling, for growing as a person, and for developing my knowledge as a horse owner/rider. But sometimes life just gets in the way! I want to blog, I want to sit down in an evening and chill out and write things on here but half the time by the time that I have done the jobs that I need to do and get on my laptop I feel exhausted, then the next day comes and the same thing happens. So while my blogging may not be consistent I do feel like I want to keep blogging and will keep taking every spare opportunity that i get to blog. 

So life is good here, magic is great. He's had a bump to his knee, so his knee is quite swollen at the minute but we think we realised where all these bumps are coming from. For whatever reason Magic stumbles when he gets up, and finds it hard to get up some times, so then he knocks himself on walls, or doors or anything that is really in his way. So on Tuesday or it might have been wednesday we made Magic the bed of all beds, it is MASSIVE. My yard owner suggested putting a deep litter bed in for him, now you all know that I am not a fan of deep beds, I like nice, pretty, fluffy shavings beds. But she said I could have a big round bale of straw for £20. She said i probably wouldn't get it all in but I could put the extra in bags. Well Jack, being Jack, decided that he could put the WHOLE bale in and to be fair it did go in. So he's now got a very big, very nice comfy bed. Honestly I would happily sleep in it. 

What else is new with me, i'm going to be moving flats on the 8th of March. Instead of being in a 1 room bed sit flat I'm going to be in a 2 bed room flat and I can not wait. I'm looking forward to having lots more room. I'm looking forward to decorating and getting a new flat, making it ours, making it not just a flat but an actual home, with all the mad little decoration things in it. I've got colour schemes for all the rooms all though I'm not sure what I think about the bathroom at the moment. I won't spoil the surprise but all I will say is that it's Jack's choice of colours. 

On the note I'm now off to curl up in bed with my puppies, the perfect end to a good day is curling up with diesel and casper. 

Until Next Time 
Amber Rose  

Comments

  1. I know what you mean life can be super busy! Cant wait to see what colors you have picked!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey everyone feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my blog, feel free to ask any questions. Anonymous comments are welcome to!
Thanks for stopping by!
A Girl With A Dream

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

45. The move

6.45am - I got woke up, I was not happy to be woken up, I'd been dreaming about this move the whole night and I was beyond exhausted. I didn't go to sleep until quite late and then I was up, I'd set out all my clothes the night before for me and Jack so that we could just get up in the morning and go.  7am - Got to the yard, NOBODY was there which was exactly the way that I wanted it to be. I mucked out his stable at the old yard for the last time ever. I made sure that the stable was really clean and that I hadn't left anything in it. I loaded up the last few things in the car and we were ready to go. I received a lovely text from my riding teacher saying good luck today and that she knew that I would be fine, this gave me a real confidence boost as my riding teacher knows me better than anyone (horse wise) and she believed in me. Along with my mum, dad and boyfriend.  Do you think we had enough hi-viz on I was taking no chance that magic was going to not be ...