Skip to main content

Hide and seek with magic and a wish list

Hi y'all

Well today has been a good day, I didn't get the world's best nights sleep but I managed to eventually sleep the whole morning away. Jack and I then went to my mums for lunch, every year my uncle and his girlfriend come down for an early Christmas lunch as they never come for christmas. So today was the day, we did the normal pleasantry conversations and talked about not a lot, but while it was good to see them he is also completely and utterly insane. After this we went to see magic moo. 

Now my little man is a complete and utter nightmare at keeping his bed clean! Every night without fail he trashes it, and every day I'll think maybe tomorrow will be better but that day hasn't come yet. I put him two huge haynets up, cleaned all his bedding up and made him a nice big fluffy bed. I then sorted his tea ready for when I came in. Now normally when I am there magic will appear at some point so when he ddo not appear I decided to take a trek down the field and find out where he was. I walked I to the field where they all were and expected to see magic there but I was amazed when he wasn't there. 

I looked around and eventually found magic the other side of the bottom wall, like you can see in the above picture. I have no idea why he was there on his own but he was, so I walked all the way down to get him, it was almost like he couldn't remember where he was or how to get out it was one of the oddest things that I have seen. He soon came and said hello but I am not entirely sure why he decided that he did not want to come up with the rest but once he came to me he was more than happy to follow me up. So I bought him up put him in his stable and gave him his tea. 

After this we did a few more jobs before it was time to go and say good bye to my uncle. I've spent the last few days looking in to things that in would like to buy for magic when it comes to time for him to be rode! The first thing that i have always wanted for my boy is a sue Carson dressage saddle. To me this is the most amazing saddle ever to ride in, its so comfy and helps with my position so much. So it is something that I intend to get him. The next thing that I would like to buy is a LeMieux set with saddle cloth (dressage cut) fly viel, possibly bandages in teal. Its not a colour that I thought I would like to buy but after seeing it I would be lying if I said that I hadn't fallen in love with it. Next on the list is an aqua and clear diamante browband that I think would really suit him. the final main thing that I plan to buy is a nice new bridle, I'm leaning towards the sue Carson bridle as I Love things to match.

On that note I have plenty to think about, so I am going to leave it there for now. Until tomorrow.
Amber, magic, Casper and diesel. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Hey everyone feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my blog, feel free to ask any questions. Anonymous comments are welcome to!
Thanks for stopping by!
A Girl With A Dream

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...