Skip to main content

head space was needed.

okay so I've had a few days off posting, not because I don't enjoy posting but because I needed to get my head straight on the whole housing situation, which still isn't great.

On Friday we viewed two more houses one which could have been great and one which was a just no straight away. While there was hope neither worked out as the only one we were interest came back as a no the land lord would not accept our situation. Saturday and sunday I looked for houses but came up with nothing! I knew there wasn't much chance that things would be uploaded over the weekend though. Today we went to view the PERFECT house, nicely decorated, location, size, it was the 'one' if there was ever one that could be the one. The lady showing us around seemed really positive about our situation however a couple of hours later we got a phone call that said NO, it was another door slammed shut and just wasn't something the landlord would be happy to do. This has left me in a bit of a situation where I really just don't know what to do. I keep trying to stay positive and trying to think that something will come up but right now that just isn't happening, so I've decided my only option is to wait until Thursday when futures (Council housing) is due to ring me back, and hope that they can help me in someway.

Magic has been really good over the weekend, he should have worked on Saturday but he got the day off because the school was in use. Then yesterday he should have worked but it was snowing and I was too cold to stand and lunge him. I originally planned to leave him in the school then lynn suggested that we should try the horse walker. Well to start with there was NO way that magic was going on it, I tried, Lynn tried and Jay tried, so in the end we decided that we should put him back in the school. I mucked out his stable put his nets up and remembered that I had got some hay nets. I wasn't going to let Magic win, this is something that I am strong about and just won't do. So I grabbed Magic's apples and Magic and I headed over to the school and instead of having a game of tug and war, we played the patient waiting game and eventually magic came on. Then we got it moving and he was a little bit confused about was going on but he accepted it and got on with it so this makes me super proud of the little man. This is obviously something that we need to work on more often but it takes time and time is exactly what we have got. Tomorrow I will go up and muck magic out and then lunge him after my dads birthday meal.

The dogs are good, Diesel's paw is healing well but he has had a complete weak off to have his pain killers and antibiotics and not be walked. The weather has been awful either really cold, raining or snowing, so this is the reason why I decided that the dogs wouldn't be walked as I won't walk one and not the other. Now Diesel has stopped the antibiotics and pain killers the dogs will get back to their normal feeding and walking routine.

Now one last note from me for those of you that read this blog and are on facebook could you all do me a massive favour and head over to this page https://www.facebook.com/Magic-With-Love-Boutique-408558489579827/ and give it a like for me! I'm just starting my own business called Magic with Love boutique which is focusing on making home made cosmetics (eventually), bath and candle products. It would be so helpfully if you could drop me a like.

Until Next Time
Amber, Casper, Diesel and Magic

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...