Skip to main content

hopefully this one will be the one.

Today has been another long day but it has also been a good day! This morning we had to get up early to go walk Charlie for Daryl, he had a house inspection, so we were helping him out. Then we went over to my mums to fill in an application form for a house that we had seen yesterday, that I had really liked.

At lunch time Jack had a doctors appointment for a lump that he is found in his mouth. With his anxiety these things tend to send him through the roof so after being there for a week he needed to be seen by the doctors. They said that they think it is just a cyst, but that he needs to be seen by the dentist. While he was waiting at the doctors I headed home to let the dogs out and then walked back down to the doctors. I've been really trying for the past three days to get my health kick back in to action, so it was good to know that I had done so much so early on.

It was then a mad rush to get to the next house viewing, originally I was set on moving to the house we viewed yesterday but after listening to other peoples views we decided to put an application in for this house. The garden was big and secure, a million times better for the dogs. The kitchen was neat and tidy obviously well looked after. There is a socket for the hub to be plugged in to upstairs for jacks gaming. It has one of the fancy nice shaped baths that I really like and a heated towel rack. The front room is a nice size with patio doors to over look the garden so I can see what the dogs are doing outside. It has a drive so no more on street parking, and it also has hive, the way to heat your house by using your phone so you can turn the heating on and off from your mobile phone. The house will be having new carpets fitted and a new window panel. It's also in a quieter location with plenty of walks around and also a newer built house.

We then popped to see my sister and went to see a friend whos having a tough time this evening. Tomorrow I plan to lunge magic and do some more work with him, it's safe to say we did not have a good session yesterday so I'm hoping tomorrow will be better. But here is a video of our lunging and free schooling session from yesterday.

I also need to make sure that I walk the dogs tomorrow too, I am aching like hell and it's safe to say that the soft tissue damage that I am suffering from falling down the stairs is really kicking my butt. But I will be just carrying on like normal tomorrow, while it's going to hurt and it's going to ache, you know how the saying goes, no pain, no gain. 

Until Next Time
Amber, Casper, Diesel and Magic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...