Skip to main content

Introducing you to my blog.

Hey,  :) 

My blog is here to show people my steps towards owning my own horse for my 18th birthday, which is in just over a year. While this is going to be a hard task it is something that I am passionate about and will work hard to achieve, and having been working towards achieving since just after christmas (new years eve). So far I have said up £400, and am still saving (this is a hard task for me as I love to spend money). 

Each Week I have one riding lesson at Broomfield College as part of an 8 week course that I enroll into every 8 weeks, and do an 8 week course. This morning I rode Aurthur (nickname Aurthur Bear) he is a 14hhish piebald cob, and was well behaved other than spooking! He kept spooking at a pair of fillers that had been put away, but he only spooked at them in canter. So at the end of the lesson I made him stand next to the fillers and gave him lots of fuss and attention because he stood next to them quietly (even if it only took us an hour to get him to stand there). We were working on the British Dressage Prelim No.14 test towards a competition that we are going to be doing in a few weeks, (May 19th). 

Below is a picture of Aurthur so you all know the horse that I am talking about. Well that's all for now, as I am about to leave to go to the Cinema with my mum and brother to see The Avengers.

Love 
A girl with a dream. xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti

possible broken hand x3.

hiya guys well it's been a few days and I was planning on updating you all today. Unfortunately I won't be able to go in to as much detail as I want to because I am having problems typing because it looks like for the third time I have broken my hand again!  In the exact same place, how rubbish is that? But they can't tell me because it will not show up for another two weeks on an X-ray so at the minute it's back in a splint and I've got to go back to hospital in two weeks.  Well Saturday I got to ride Gatsby again. We have been working on getting him in to an outline more consistantly but it took me seeing Fiona riding Pumpkin Pie for me to know what it was that I needed to do for Gatsby to work properly in to an outline. We got some really good work in the walk and trot (I have got pictures) and slowly we are starting to get it in the canter as well but by the time we move on to canter I tend to feel quite tired and weak on my left side. We did an exercise th

Hello strangers!

 Wow it feels like a life time ago since I updated my blog let alone since I actually started first writing this blog. So many things have changed and I’ve kept thinking about restarting this but every time I think about doing it life gets in the way and before you know it I just haven’t done it.  So where do I start, how about with the big fella himself. My midnight magic is now 8! He has a heart of gold and after a particularly rough year is definitely coming out of the other side. Magic is a jumping lover and if you let him pick I think that’s all he’d ever do. He’s spent a lot of time working on his flat work which in the long run has really helped to develop his jumping. Last year magic suffered a horrible injury, he damaged his suspensory ligament on his front left leg and on the same leg damaged the collateral ligament that goes to his coffin joint, unfortunately for him he had a pretty bleak prognosis, with only a 30% of being even field sound. With a little bit of luck, blood,