Skip to main content

3/4's of a way to 100.

When I first started my blog I thought that it would be something that I would update once or twice every few weeks but never did I think that I would be updating most days, and when I wasn't updating that I would be thinking about what my next post would be. Now here I am three months in and on my 75th post. Its suprised, me cause in the past i've had blog after blog after blog, I kept making them thinking 'i will start doing this again tomorrow' then just not bothered. But this blog's been different, I honestly think that I have surprised not only myself by my frequent updates, and hopefully my daily update's now that I am starting to feel better. 

The only thing that annoys me about my blog, and that I would like to say sorry to you all about is that I can't tell you about anything horsey in my life going on at the minute cause of being ill. BUT here come's the best bit of news that I think you'll all agree with me... In two or three week's I will be back to riding on my college course at Broomfield, more Gatsby times (If he has come back which I really hope that he has done but with being ill I haven't been up to the stables this summer which is just really really really frustrating because I had a whole load of plans for things that I wanted to work on and things that I wanted to practice and it's just not happened.  But there is always the next holiday and by this time next year I should have my OWN horse. woop woop woop!!!1 

When I first started riding as a little kid I never thought that my life would now revolve around horses and things horsey but it does and I love it. I wouldn't change a thing about it because horses are simply just amazing, I know not everyone is going to agree with me, but I think that most horsey people or animal people in general will agree with me, because the love and trust of an animal is something that can never be replaced, after having that feeling once, nothing will ever be as good as it, but hey I'm a 17 year old girl with a lot of dream's so I think that I'm allowed to think that way!

If there is anything that you guys want to see more of on my blog let me know! It can be past riding lesson stories that so far I haven't shared, pictures, video's, my thoughts on different issues, anything the list could go on for ever but just let me know! Right I'm lying in the most uncomfortable position to type in but it's the comfiest position for my stomach so far, so I'm going to head off. 

until next time 
A Girl With A Dream

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti

possible broken hand x3.

hiya guys well it's been a few days and I was planning on updating you all today. Unfortunately I won't be able to go in to as much detail as I want to because I am having problems typing because it looks like for the third time I have broken my hand again!  In the exact same place, how rubbish is that? But they can't tell me because it will not show up for another two weeks on an X-ray so at the minute it's back in a splint and I've got to go back to hospital in two weeks.  Well Saturday I got to ride Gatsby again. We have been working on getting him in to an outline more consistantly but it took me seeing Fiona riding Pumpkin Pie for me to know what it was that I needed to do for Gatsby to work properly in to an outline. We got some really good work in the walk and trot (I have got pictures) and slowly we are starting to get it in the canter as well but by the time we move on to canter I tend to feel quite tired and weak on my left side. We did an exercise th

Hello strangers!

 Wow it feels like a life time ago since I updated my blog let alone since I actually started first writing this blog. So many things have changed and I’ve kept thinking about restarting this but every time I think about doing it life gets in the way and before you know it I just haven’t done it.  So where do I start, how about with the big fella himself. My midnight magic is now 8! He has a heart of gold and after a particularly rough year is definitely coming out of the other side. Magic is a jumping lover and if you let him pick I think that’s all he’d ever do. He’s spent a lot of time working on his flat work which in the long run has really helped to develop his jumping. Last year magic suffered a horrible injury, he damaged his suspensory ligament on his front left leg and on the same leg damaged the collateral ligament that goes to his coffin joint, unfortunately for him he had a pretty bleak prognosis, with only a 30% of being even field sound. With a little bit of luck, blood,