Skip to main content

WOW

I was just looking on my blog stats and so far today  I have had 113 pageviews today this is the most that I have ever had! So i just want to say thank you everyone for taking the time to look at my blog!

Now on to some important noise that I missed out of my post about my 'own a pony day', while i was mucking out Gatsby's stable Fiona came to talk to me and I started to ask her questions about owning my own horse. The first I asked was If when the time was right and I went to look at a horse would she mind coming with me and the answer was that she would be happy too. She asked about what type of horse I wanted was it a Gelding or a Mare. Well the majority of you will know I am a gelding fan so that is what I picked, and what breed was a looking at wanting and I said an Irish Sports Horse. Fiona then said that closer to the time she would be happy to help me and would look around and be able to find me one as she had lots of different contacts. I was so excited my next question was if I was to manage to get a horse this year was I going to be able to keep it at West Hallam Riding Centre. Fiona's answer was probably as she was hoping to have more stables built so there would be more room to keep another horse. 

In yesterdays post you all heard about Vettie Fiona's Grand Prix horse. Well yesterday was the first day that she had rode him in a week as she had been waiting for blood test results. Yesterday the blood test results came back clear. However Fiona noticed that Vettie was drinking excessive amounts of water, and wondered if he had cushings, which Vettie wasn't tested for because it was a different test and costs more and the vet did not want to do it. Fiona is going to keep an eye on Vettie and see how things go. When I know things I will also let all you guys know. 

Until Next Time 
A Girl With A Dream.

Comments

  1. Awesome news, it would be great for you to be able to keep your horse there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would deffo be the ideal situation for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Vettie doesn't have cushings :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bebe - I love them I think they are soo cute!

    L.Williams - I'll let you know how things go, its only a thought that Fiona and Elaine have but I'll let you guys know as I know x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey everyone feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my blog, feel free to ask any questions. Anonymous comments are welcome to!
Thanks for stopping by!
A Girl With A Dream

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...