Skip to main content

First day back at sixthform.

Hey Everybody!

I'll start off by letting you all know that my nan is still in hospital, we were originally told the earliest that she would come home would be Wednesday (tomorrow) however this might not happen because she still hasn't had the Echo-cardiograph that she was supposed to have had two days ago! I haven't been to visit her since Sunday but both my mum and uncle have seen her every day since then. I think that she is feeling a bit better but am not entirely sure, fingers crossed she will be home soon though! Nan's even said 'I was supposed to go home last weekend, now it's next weekend. How many more weekends will they add in'. I do feel really sorry for her as she hates hospitals and was told that it would only be the weekend and obviously things are getting changed.

Today was my first day back in school since before half term it was a full day and I had all of my subjects, in English we have just started a new book called 'White Devil', it seems quite complicated so far and like a lot is going on but it also seems really interesting so I look forward to getting in to it as I love reading. I then had double art and we got told we could use whatever resources we wanted and the only conditions were it had to be A1 or A2 size and to an extremely high quality. So I started doing a really detailed A2 pencil drawing of a Manga face, I plan to do a series of these looking at different expressions, I didn't finish this so tomorrow I am going to continue it and try and finish it. I will post a picture of it when it is completed. I then had a lunch and free and decided I'd go in to textiles I did an hour working on my Driving theory test as it was lunch time and then in my free and textiles lesson I did some more on my folder for my textiles course work, tomorrow I have to take in all my practical work for her to look at so she knows what I have done and can stop worrying. 

This evening my mum hovered my room up for me as I hate hovering and my dad had dropped an M&M on the floor and when I came in to night there were ants all over my floor, so while mum was hovering I started putting things away and hanging clothes up that I tend to just leave out so my room does look a lot better now and hopefully the ants will sod off. Normally my mum sprays round the edge of my room with ant killer to stop them even trying to come in but because it's so early to be getting Ants there is no indoor ant killer in any of the shops at the minute which was really annoying. I've then just been watching T.V. and did a bit more drawing work and then moved on to reading a book about a witch and vampire love, that have travelled back in time to escape the hell that they are going through in the future it's really interesting and I would recommend it to all people but definitely people that liked the twilight books like me! 

Until Next Time 
A Girl With A Dream.

Comments

  1. ants are never good in ones room!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a recent ant attack too. I hate those buggers. I guess they are out early on both continents.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey everyone feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my blog, feel free to ask any questions. Anonymous comments are welcome to!
Thanks for stopping by!
A Girl With A Dream

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...