Skip to main content

A productive day today.

Today has been a really good day. I got to bring my art home so when my mum dropped me off for school in the morning all that I had to do was pick it up from my head of years (meaning that I didnt have to see my art teacher) which was great. I then had my timetabled English lesson, which we worked on a practice essay. then during what would have been my first art lesson of the day I stayed in English and wrote three quarters of an essay the last bit I plan to do tomorrow. Then in what would have been my second art lesson of the day I went to textiles and decided that I was going to write question cards as a way of revising for the key aspects of the textiles theory. 

During my lunch break my mum met me outside school she got me out of the busy part of Duffield and Little Eaton then we found a safe place to switch and I drove us to Matlock. We soon discovered another reason as to why I was stalling. When I was trying to find my biting point I wasn't getting enough revs up and I was snatching the clutch upto much and far to fast. When we figured out all of this as well as the hand brake discovery I was soon stalling less. I was managing to stop at junctions in the road as well as traffic lights and set off again without stalling it was awesome! We had quite a long drive and in an empty car park i managed to have a go at reversing and I expected to stall but I didn't so I was really happy with this. 

I then went back to school as I had another textiles lesson but this time I was working in my coursework so I was getting my folder done. All I have left to do now is take pictures,of my final garments do quite couple of samples and print out a couple more pages there really isn't a lot for me to do. I'm so close to the end that I can see it now. Tomorrow morning if the weather is nice I am going to take my photographs foe my textiles folder.

Until next time 
A Girl With A Dream 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...