A hectic weekend...

Ok its time to actually write a decent length post, while I have not been posting the past few days I have been reading everyone's blogs and would like to say that my thoughts are with L over at Viva Carlos during this tough time that she is going through.  

On Friday it was ny nans funeral, while it was a sad occasion I loved being able to see everyone, including my irish cousins that went home today. We went to the crematorium for 3:08pm and emotions were running high. But I had my best friend there to support me and I really appreciated it. We then went back to Horsley lodge for the wake. It was so long afternoon but we had some really nice chats with different people that we would not see very often. Evie their came back to mine for the night because of personal things in her life, she will be with me until at least Tuesday. 

Saturday I got to see my big fella and Evie got to meet him for the second time. My cousins also got to meet him and see me ride. We were originally planning to work on doing some small jumps but Gatsby was extremely wide awake he was active forward moving but he was trying to race to. He eventually settled down and so that he doesn't get wound up we decided that we would not jump him. The canter was a bit hectic because he was over excited. He worked well in an outline and fiona was really happy to see how much my seat and tightened stomach muscles had improved. I was really happy with the comments I got. It was a great ride and I thoroughly enjoyed it. 

This morning Evie and I went to the church as she always goes on a Sunday and I said that I would go with her. We then spent some time at home watching casualty (not sure if I slept this right) we then watched some of the F1 as it's my dad's favourite programme and he always watches them. Then it was time for the best part of the day all you can eat chinese! Evie, mum, dad, my cousins, brother, sister, nephew, Mick and I all went to the Chinese. And it was gorgeous I was so full by the end of it, the sweet and sour chicken was perfect. When we had finished there my mum and brother took my cousins to watch my brothers girl friend play snooker and then took them to the station. I really enjoyed seeing them and I am gutted that they have gone home I can't sit to see them again. My dad, Evie and I went home me and Evie played monopoly and for the first time in my life I actually won. I was so happy. The evening had some eventful turns to it but that's Evies story to tell not mine. The rest of the evening we watched TV, did some cleaning. And are now just chilling but I have a feeling that tonight is going to be quite very long night so we will have to wait and see what happens.

Til tomorrow arrives I don't know what the day will bring, I should be doing a dressage thing and then pony club but at this moment in time I do not know what is going to happen. I think it is going to be a long week. 

Until Next Time 
A Girl With A Dream 


Post a Comment

Hey everyone feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my blog, feel free to ask any questions. Anonymous comments are welcome to!
Thanks for stopping by!
A Girl With A Dream