Skip to main content

One more day of school

Only one more day of school and two exams.  This year has gone so fast it seems like it has been ten minutes since I was filling in application forms and deciding what university that I wanted to go to. Now im planning how to get the best grades to make sure I am accepted to uni. People say that as you get older time passes quicker. 

Tomorrow is my last day ever at school. Tonight i put my false nails on so writing this post is taking forever but I love them they are the same colour as my dress and they sparkle so I love this. Tomorrow I will be in school for three hours in the morning then I will come home and go to the hair dressers. I don't know how long I will be at the hair dressers for as I am having my hair cut, washed and dried then I am having it pinned and curled. Then when I get home Evie should be at mine, shell then do my make up and I might do her make up I don't know we will wait and see. Then on the evening I go back to school to get some year photos but also to get some group photo with a couple of my mates. we then go to pride park for a meal and some presentations then it will be time to turn the music up and party! It's going to be a good but very tiring day. 

Saturday I get to see Gatsby again. I will have the lessons to myself because Jaimie-Leigh has to revise for her exams something that I will be doing a lot of over the next few weeks. Now I need am early night as tomorrow is going to be a really long day. 


Until Next Time 
A Girl With A Dream 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...