Skip to main content

Printing and Developing

Today has been a fairly productive day, this morning I went in to University to get some work done, I wanted to do some printing today and was surprised by how well it went. I didn't stay in for that long because I thought my sister was coming over and also because there was a group that was due to be using the darkroom. I was able to get in there for about an hour though. 

A film that I developed earlier in the week. I was so pleased with how these turned out.
When I got home I waited until the images were fully dry and then stuck them in my visual technologies book, tomorrow I need to do some writing to go along with the images. I also plan to do some more developing later on in the week or next week. 

Film on the roll, before it had even dried. It was such a pretty colour! 
This evening I went to my youth groups film night and we watched The Hunger Games. Now this series of films never did appeal to me and today I decided that while I probably won't watch the films I might possibly read the books. I think the story lines good and I like the idea I just don't like how it was done for the films. 

Plaits that I did during Pony Club on Monday. 

Tomorrow's my own a pony day and then possibly going out in the evening. 

Until Next Time 
A Girl With A Dream 

Comments

  1. Neat braids! The Hunger Games books are way better than the movie is. I read them earlier this year and loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys I'm not very good at braiding but think I'm getting better

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey everyone feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my blog, feel free to ask any questions. Anonymous comments are welcome to!
Thanks for stopping by!
A Girl With A Dream

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

45. The move

6.45am - I got woke up, I was not happy to be woken up, I'd been dreaming about this move the whole night and I was beyond exhausted. I didn't go to sleep until quite late and then I was up, I'd set out all my clothes the night before for me and Jack so that we could just get up in the morning and go.  7am - Got to the yard, NOBODY was there which was exactly the way that I wanted it to be. I mucked out his stable at the old yard for the last time ever. I made sure that the stable was really clean and that I hadn't left anything in it. I loaded up the last few things in the car and we were ready to go. I received a lovely text from my riding teacher saying good luck today and that she knew that I would be fine, this gave me a real confidence boost as my riding teacher knows me better than anyone (horse wise) and she believed in me. Along with my mum, dad and boyfriend.  Do you think we had enough hi-viz on I was taking no chance that magic was going to not be ...