Skip to main content

Lean Mean Shedding Machine

I forgot to post yesterday my new name for Gatsby, he's now the 'Lean Mean Shedding Machine' I have no idea where this came from but it popped in to my head yesterday when I was grooming him and I said it to my dad and we both thought that it was pretty funny. He's shedding so much so quickly, when I was grooming him yesterday he had just got handfuls of hair falling out. I'll be glad when his shedding is done because I end up covered in it. 

I also did not mention that my brother has got a new bike. Now when I say bike I mean a motor bike, he'd always said he wanted one and with Nan being ill it seemed like a logical idea to everyone in the family because it meant that he could get around places and my mum could stay in and look after my Nan. That was also another idea why a Mini was a good idea for me. On Friday he did his CBT which was just a one day thing so now he can drive on his own with L plates on. So he's really been enjoying doing that and enjoying being able to go places which I think's good for him and his confidence with his bike is growing so quickly. 

Tomorrow I am going to post some pictures of some of the art work of horses and animals in general that I have done over the years it'll also show how much my work keeps changing and growing and how I've developed my own style. I'll also be putting on tips that my art teacher gave me that have helped when he was in a good mood. I love doing art but I hate my art teacher which sometimes means that my Passion for art sometimes doesn't get used. 

Today my Nan asked me to take some photographs of my brother on his bike, my brother doesn't want those pictures putting online which is fair enough but my Mum and Brother said that I could use pictures of his bike that I've taken without him on it. So they will be at the end of this post. 

On Easter Sunday my Dad, Brother and I might be going to a Motor Bike Race at Darley Moor that Fionas (my riding teacher) brother is racing at, I might go just to get some experience at taking photographs of different subjects because I know that through out my Photography Career while I want the main bulk of work to be animal related that their will be times where I will have to take pictures of things that are out of my comfort zone, that will be a learning experience and I can't wait to do that because I love learning about ANYTHING to do with Photography.






Until Next Time 
A Girl With A Dream 

Comments

  1. Shy has barely started her shedding. . .so far just hairs on her blaze have been coming out. But they look so pretty after they shed! So I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait til it's done Gatsby comes out a really really nice Dapple Brown Colour you can really see the dapples in places, where as in winter you don't see them the weird thing is he's black

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your brothers bike is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bre is shedding hair like mad. I mad the mistake of putting a wool cooler on her and now it is covered in her hair even after a washing. I keep thinking she has be done but them more handfuls come out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be glad when it's over, as I end up with more hair on me than he has on him. Gatsby's got a fleece rug but we only use it in the summer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey everyone feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my blog, feel free to ask any questions. Anonymous comments are welcome to!
Thanks for stopping by!
A Girl With A Dream

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti

possible broken hand x3.

hiya guys well it's been a few days and I was planning on updating you all today. Unfortunately I won't be able to go in to as much detail as I want to because I am having problems typing because it looks like for the third time I have broken my hand again!  In the exact same place, how rubbish is that? But they can't tell me because it will not show up for another two weeks on an X-ray so at the minute it's back in a splint and I've got to go back to hospital in two weeks.  Well Saturday I got to ride Gatsby again. We have been working on getting him in to an outline more consistantly but it took me seeing Fiona riding Pumpkin Pie for me to know what it was that I needed to do for Gatsby to work properly in to an outline. We got some really good work in the walk and trot (I have got pictures) and slowly we are starting to get it in the canter as well but by the time we move on to canter I tend to feel quite tired and weak on my left side. We did an exercise th

Hello strangers!

 Wow it feels like a life time ago since I updated my blog let alone since I actually started first writing this blog. So many things have changed and I’ve kept thinking about restarting this but every time I think about doing it life gets in the way and before you know it I just haven’t done it.  So where do I start, how about with the big fella himself. My midnight magic is now 8! He has a heart of gold and after a particularly rough year is definitely coming out of the other side. Magic is a jumping lover and if you let him pick I think that’s all he’d ever do. He’s spent a lot of time working on his flat work which in the long run has really helped to develop his jumping. Last year magic suffered a horrible injury, he damaged his suspensory ligament on his front left leg and on the same leg damaged the collateral ligament that goes to his coffin joint, unfortunately for him he had a pretty bleak prognosis, with only a 30% of being even field sound. With a little bit of luck, blood,