Skip to main content

44. Exhausted

And the hard bit isn't even done yet! Today has been a hectic day, I had to cancel my lesson on Gatsby which I was gutted about because I had just got so much to do for moving Magic tomorrow at 7am! I am going to be exhausted and think that my poor boy will be asleep at that time to but I do love him. 

This morning I woke up and the first thing I did was get my mum and jack to make the 40 minute drive to Cannock to a riding shop, where I got him loads of hi-viz, I might have gone a bit over the top but with where I live it's mainly country roads and the roads are narrow, and I'm just not risking someone not seeing him. 

We then went up to the old yard, and gave magic some fuss, I think that he knows something is going on but I gave him a really good groom and made sure that he was okay and happy and then tried his hi-viz exercise sheet on, with his hi-viz leg boots. I don't think that he was very happy with it but I left it on him while he wondered around in his stable, while I packed away all his stuff. Jack took all the electric fencing down, while mum and I started putting the small things in the car. Then Jack lifted the heavy things in to the car and two of his filled haynets that I had got left. 

We then drove the route that magic, jack and I are going to be walking tomorrow, which is quite hilly but none of the hills are too steep. It's just under three miles, when we got to the new yard, I unloaded all of magic's stuff in to his tack room (which only i have a key too), yes your reading that right he has got his own personal tack room, put him a bed down ready for the morning and a hay net up. I got all his things in the place that I wanted them and was happy with and then realised that I hadn't got a corner feeding bucket for Magic, so Jack my mum and I rushed around to get hold of one. We've got one and Lynn's husband has said he will put it up for me tomorrow. I'm expecting him to be exhausted by the end of tomorrow but i KNOW that it is the best move that can be made for him.

But for now I need to rest as I've got a long ass walk tomorrow and I am so NOT prepared for it, I have no idea what's to come all I know is that I have a huge amount of confidence in my little man. so here's some pictures of his new place and of the cute fella himself.

I love this photograph of Magic and I, for once he's got his ears forwards although do you guys think he's hi viz'd enough lol! want to make sure that he was seen, i know overly cautious but best to be safe than sorry. 

I have my own tack and feed room, this is one side of it.

This is the other side of it.

And this is magic's stable I think that he's going to look so small in it but I think that it will be okay, I'm not sure where I'm going to put his corner feed yet. That door is the door in to my tack room bit so it's all very personal and I Really like that. 


Until Next Time
Amber And Magic 

Comments

  1. I hope he likes the new place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He loves the new place he is so much happier, and i feel so much happier, i'm stress free again and so is he :) he's amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the new place!! Your own locking tack room! His stall is so much bigger than the last place. The last place looked kind of small to be, but I figured it might just be the angle of the pictures. I love the picture of him in his hi-vis rug. It looks so awesome on him!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He ain't the world's biggest fan of his hi viz rug. His stable is definitely much bigger and he seems to be really preferring it,i love my tack room finally feel like my a stuff is safe :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey everyone feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my blog, feel free to ask any questions. Anonymous comments are welcome to!
Thanks for stopping by!
A Girl With A Dream

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...