Skip to main content

Finally updating you all about whats been going on

First of all i would like to say sorry to you all for not updating as frequently as I was doing I know i haven't been on a while, but do have a good reason.

Well the past week has been rather hectic but I've decided to sit down with my laptop and update you all which could take quite a while. Back in April I started being extremely sick and this lasted for about 12 days, during which I had two anti-sickness injections and ever since then I've had good days and bad days where i start being sick and then the next day i will be fine again. Well not the monday just gone but two mondays before that I started being sick again! On the Thursday of that week I got put on a tablet called Nefapam, which unfortunately made things worse, is it caused me to not be able to sleep, and also to get horrible pins and needles all up and down my legs and arms. This lasted up until Sunday morning where my mum rang the out of hours doctors and I went to the walk-in clinic where all they told me to do was to stop the Nefapam and start back on tramadol while this solved the pins and needles it did not solve the pain and through out the day the pain increased to the point where mum rang them again and was told that she needed to have me in a&e and seen within an hour. In a&e they did blood tests (hate them!) and I was told by one doctor that they had all come back clear. The next day I went to my gp like we had been told to, who told me that the doctor in a&e had lied and that my liver function had come back negative, and my liver was extremely enlarged so i needed more blood tests and my consultant got me an emergency ultra sound scan, so i had both these done the scan came back looking clear! Tuesday the pain continued and I stayed at home. Wednesday the pain was getting worse so my mum spoke to my consultant who said that it was time to admit me, from wednesday up until the monday just gone i was in hospital on the childrens ward. During that time i had more blood tests (I might as well be a pin cushion with the amount of needles ive had in me) and a chest x-ray which came back normal, but my consultant changed around my tablets and got me on a mixture that seemed to stop me being sick and ease off the pain. Yesterday I just stayed at home and relaxed and just spent time resting. I also got a wacom bamboo graphics tablet to use with my art (below are two pictures i coloured in using it) and then today Jordan came to see me and keep me company like he had in hospital to try and distract me from the pain a bit which was really nice.

Unfortunately because of being in hospital and being ill i havent got any riding updates to give you :( I haven't even seen any of the horses since I started being sick, but I am hoping that if my liver settles down that ill be back at broomfield in no time but unfortunately it could take up to 2 months for my liver to settle down! However I will keep posting and tell you about riding lessons that I have had in the past and experiences ive had with horses over the years.


 Until Next Time 
A Girl With A Dream xx

Comments

  1. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Sending positive thoughts your way....

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) thank you, I love show jumping wish i was better at it though :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey everyone feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my blog, feel free to ask any questions. Anonymous comments are welcome to!
Thanks for stopping by!
A Girl With A Dream

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...