Skip to main content

christmas wishes,

well its getting towards being Christmas, has anyone else got a list of things that they want? Because other than money I honestly don't think that there is anything else that I want. I have been looking at camera's though and have taken quite a nice liking to a Nikon camera, i don't know if any of you have seen the Nikon 1 advertised on television but I think that it is something I am going to keep my eye on. I don't want it for Christmas, but it is something that I might think about investing in at some point. 

So far this week there has been nothing horse related other than watching different programmes on tv that might show a quick glimpse of a horse but that has been it. Oh and reading my horse magazines, I swear I could spend all day reading horse magazines I love them and I love all the celebrity top riders advice that you get to. For example one of the olympic riders suggested putting white tape on the reins where your hands should be. He suggested this to help with working horses in an outline but also for us riders that sometimes let our hands slip when riding. 

I think its little things like this that can make things about more interesting. I love riding and I love reading other people's blogs, status, riding experiences, basically anything that is horse related. I love watching at home with carl hester, don't know if any of you have seen this but it is really fun to watch, I also really want to see Carl Hesters Elastic Reins Master Class. 

I can't think of anything else to say today but wanted to make sure that I keep updating daily because it is something fun and constructive to do. 

Until Next Time 
A Girl With A Dream 

Comments

  1. we really want a Nikon 1. ITs pricey, but a great camera for its size, and way more portable than our Nikon dSLR.... I have heard about the tape too or to sew buttons on (laced reins) because they can't really be seen but you can feel them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my mum loves the nikon 1 too, it looks amazing i really want it in the metallic pink colour, cause i have a canon 450D SLR camera, and I love it but if i go to staffordshire uni I'll need a Nikon Camera, so I just cant decide.

    Hmm i might have to try that button idea it might be a bit easier, cause i don't tend to look at my reins too often

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so would love a new camera but alas that is not going to happen this year! I'm just happy to be a farm owner this christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last Christmas I got a camera as a Christmas present from a close friend. I really appreciate it now as I take photos of my sweet mare. Wish you Merry Christmas. May your wish be a reality.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be Be- I am glad that you are enjoying being a farm owner, it sounds like a fun job :) and getting to do a fun job over christmas sounds awesome :)

    Kimberly - Same about last christmas I got a Canon 450D. Thanks hun and merry christmas to you too :) i hope you get everything u wish for

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey everyone feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my blog, feel free to ask any questions. Anonymous comments are welcome to!
Thanks for stopping by!
A Girl With A Dream

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...