Skip to main content

A quick Video,

Here is a quick video that i meant to post the other day, it shows me and Gatsby mainly at canter but also occasionally a bit of our trot work, it includes pictures as well as Video clips, but I think that it is effective and really shows the changes that are happening with me and Gatsby. I love having Videos of my riding as it really shows how much I have changed in my riding and also how much Gatsby is changing too. At the end of my lesson on Saturday Fiona said 'how impressed she was with me and Gatsby' and it was just so nice to hear because I know that because I am improving my riding I am also improving Gatsby and how he works. I've helped him on getting in an outline in the walk and trot and now together Gatsby and I will get through our Canter block. My problem is that I tense up and I worry about falling off. Gatsby's got two problems the first is that he tends to rush in to the canter  but also when he tries to drop into an outline in Canter he panics and trips and thinks that he can't do it when he Can do it but here's the video for you all.

Let me know what you all think! 

Until Next Time 
A Girl With A Dream

Comments

  1. It looks wonderful. You are really getting relaxed. That is a whole lotta horse to get collected under you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, he can get really head strong and when he does I start to get worried but the rest of the time he's okay.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey everyone feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my blog, feel free to ask any questions. Anonymous comments are welcome to!
Thanks for stopping by!
A Girl With A Dream

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...