Skip to main content

I love my Hair!

Okay so I wanted to share with you all a couple of better pictures of my hair, the last picture wasn't the best of me or my hair and made it look a lot darker that it actually is! I originally have quite dark hair so getting a purple that will suit my hair colour and actually change to a vivid purple can be quite difficult and the last couple of times at the hair dressers its faded and not looked how I wanted it to look. This time I got my mum to do it and she will do it again before my sixth form ball. I'm so excited! 


Today has been another fairly uneventful day, I wasn't in school this morning as there was no room in the conservatory and the art exam was still going on. So there was no point in me going in to sit and do nothing. So this morning I washed my hair and got it to shine and be all silky, I love it. (The pictures were taken in my Nan's room as me and my mum were helping her to do a job and then realised how bright it looked because the lighting in that room is always really good. The pictures show my hair when the sky is dull and there's no sunshine so I can't wait to see what my hair will look like in the sun! I'm thinking it will be really bright either pink or purple, because it depends on what light you see it in what colour that it is.) I just love having different coloured hair, change that, I just love being different the majority of the time.  I don't like being the same as everybody else I don't know why I just really don't, never have and don't think that I ever will do. The first time that I dyed my hair purple I had the majority of it red and then peaking through the fringe area I had the purple then purple highlights and now all purple.

Back to how my day has been today. This afternoon I had got textiles, it was a theory lesson so it can either be really interesting or really boring it depends what we are looking at. Today we were looking at the responsibilities of being a fashion designer and I found it so interesting, we had to look at the ethical issues e.g. pollution caused by the fashion industries. Cultural issues, so that people of different cultures aren't offended by the clothing and are able to wear the clothing, and finally we looked at the manufacturing issues and budget issues that a designer can have over all it was a really interesting lesson. Then I had English Lit we didn't really get to in to the plot today and at one point someone in my class managed to fall asleep which I'm not going to lie was pretty hilarious, all we could hear was this odd noise and then we heard Joe snoring! The whole class burst out laughing.

I haven't got any riding plans until Saturday, and I can't wait! We are going to be doing so more canter work and I think but am not sure that we will be building up on the exercise that we did last week. So that could be interesting. He'll also be interesting as at this time of the year when the Grass starts coming through Gatsby gets really exciting. All these plans depend on what the weather does as it is forecast that it's going to hit us with between 4 and 10cm's of snow over night, and it's supposed to keep snowing for three days roughly. I'm hoping that it won't though everyone in my house keeps saying 'it's going to snow' and I keep going 'IT'S NOT GOING TO SNOW!' 

Until Next Time 
A Girl With A Dream

Comments

Post a Comment

Hey everyone feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my blog, feel free to ask any questions. Anonymous comments are welcome to!
Thanks for stopping by!
A Girl With A Dream

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...