Skip to main content

Sixth Form Ball and Purple Hair.

The other day when I was doing the food shopping with my mum inspiration hit me. I knew that for my sixth form ball I wanted to have my purple hair back again! I love having my coloured hair but having it done professionally was costing me £80 a time and that's a lot of money when I'm wanting to save up and I was having it done three times a week. Then last friday when I was doing the shopping I saw a do it yourself purple hair dye kit. Last night I asked my mum if I could have my hair dyed by her purple for my ball and she said yes but that we would need to try it before the time came as she's never done it before. So last night for £4 we bought one of the kits and it's worked so well, it's darker but in the light/sun it does a really nice purple and in some lights goes a pinky purple. I love it! So we've decided that a week before the ball mum will do it again (as you have to build up purple hair dye to get the best colour). We also decided that instead of one tube we would buy two tubes because my hair is so long and so fine but there's lots of it so one tube only just manages to do it. So with two tubes I will get a brighter colour because we're not having to spread it so finely, and it'll be easier to cover the thickness and amount of hair that I've got. I love it and love the feel that it gives me I do think that having coloured/nice hair makes you feel more confident. 

The only editing that I have done on this Photo was to retouch the skin. the hair colour is the colour that my hair is there is no editing done to my hair colour. What do you guys think? I love this colour. I'm not normally his pail but the flash and the fact I've been feeling ill tends to make me look a lot paler.
The other day I was looking on Pinterest at Prom dresses and I have seen a dress that I would like to wear. The dress is a pale/baby pink colour and I love it. It is so nice and looks really luxurious but really simple at the same time and I love it. I think I would like it even more if the colour was a little bit brighter. There's a picture of it below. Then I'd really like a faux far black shoulder wrap kind of thing if that makes sense?



Until Next Time 
A Girl With A Dream 

Comments

  1. Thank you! I love that it's dark but goes brighter in the sun :') xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's sixth form? I LOVE your hair like that! It really does look good on you, I don't think just anybody could pull it off like you do!
    I like the dress but I think it may be a bit too revealing for my taste. Pretty color though! It would look great with your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! Your hair is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. July - sixth form is like college it's higher education where you do a-levels before you go to university! Thank you for your lovely comments on my hair I love it!! I like the look of the dress but want something similar i'll post pictures when I've got it!

    Thank you ruffles!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey everyone feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my blog, feel free to ask any questions. Anonymous comments are welcome to!
Thanks for stopping by!
A Girl With A Dream

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...