Skip to main content

Tired Girly.

Today has been a pretty long day with not a lot to do. It was comic relief which meant that it was a non uniform day in school which meant that I could just shove a pair of jeans on and a t-shirt. So that's exactly what I did. The only lessons that I'd got/was in was English and it was so tiring! The White Devil is such a good book but it is also so confusing, which wasn't good! I love reading it but there's so many characters with similar names that make you wonder who's who!

Tonight I went to my local youth group again I played two games of pool and won both which made my day as it's been ages since I played pool frequently and properly. Then I spent sometime on the 2012 olympic xbox game and it was so funny we all got a good laugh out of it. 

I'm now curled up at home with mum, watching create and craft. Now most of you will know that I love art but what you want know is that my mum is an amazing crafter and it was my mum that got me in to writing a blog as she used to write a blog called 'Ladybug Loves Cricut', so she often has on the create and craft channel as she still likes to find out what is popular and loves to see other peoples Ideas.  At the minute we've got create and craft on and there is this adorable set of crafting papers, stencils, stamps etc. Called Bamboo - Party Paws by Crafters Companion. It's this really really cute Cartoon panda bear character, and this character has inspired me to do some drawing, recently all I've done is art work or just school work in general and I want a break from it! I want to do something different, something that I do just for fun. Everything is so serious these days and I used to love drawing it was my favourite thing to do and my favourite way to escape from everything that was going on in my life, then because of my art teacher I HATED art, I wanted to drop it, I didn't want to do it in my spare time I had had enough, but recently that's changed I've felt like I want to do art again, I want to draw in my free time for the fun of it, I want to do things that have no importance but I just feel like doing. Life's to short not to have fun and do things that we love and that we enjoy doing! 

Tomorrow is my day with Gatsby and I can't wait. I get to ride Gatsby for my usual time and spend time giving him cuddles and making him look even more beautiful than he normally does! Okay I am a little bit biased but he is adorable! Then in the afternoon Fiona is doing some workshops for an hour that I would really like to go to, but forgot to ask her about last week, so need to ask her about that tomorrow morning! But I'm hoping that it's still on and that I can go to it! 

Until Next Time  
A Girl With A Dream! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...