Skip to main content

Another post from my PlayBook

First of all I would like to say wow at this moment in time I have had 5592 Page views when I first started this blog I never thought that many people would read it.

Today has been a fairly relaxed day I didn't think that I was going to be up that early this morning as I wasn't going anywhere. But I was awake nice and early this morning. When I first woke up I spent some time on my PlayBook putting my riding videos on to  YouTube and then uploading them om to here. I did it all on my PlayBook and found it was actually much faster to upload videos on to YouTube than if I had been using my mac. after this I had something to eat and watched a riding programme on the horse and country channel about Tina Cook. I found it quite interesting but also quite inspiring how when she is in the saddle that nothing else that is going on in her life effects her performance. I know that when I am having a bad day I let it effect my riding and that's something that I really want to stop doing. Then I went for a walk with my dad and my dog I was really happy by the end of it because the first time that I did this walk when we got to the top of the hill I was really out of breath when I did it today I didn't get out of breath so that has to be a good sign. 

Then when we got back I went in to see how my nan was doing and then I was going to curl up in my room and do some art. my nan had other plans she had decided that she wanted me to sit and keep her company while I was doing my art work. So I did. Don't get me wrong i like spending time with my nan but I don't like working in my Jan's room because it is quite uncomfortable. Her wrist looks awful she has had it out of a cast for less than a week and her arm looks awful. It's double the size of her good one and she says it feels like it still has a cast on. Now I've broken my hand twice and have never had it feel like this. My mum, and I think that it still looks broken. She also says that when she moves her hand side can feel the bones grinding together. Another thing that me and mum are taking as bad signs. She says that she had it rex-rayed but it just looks awful. She still can't do anything with it.  I think the most worrying things is the swelling though. 

I've just washed my hair and am now back curled up with my PlayBook. Tomorrow is another early start as I am going up to the stables to help out. I don't think I will be riding tomorrow. I've also filled in my pony club form other than a bit that Fiona needs to fill in and then I can send it off.

Until Next Time.
A Girl With A Dream.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...