Skip to main content

The Artistic Side Of Life

Today's been another day when I managed to accomplish doing some more art work. I decided that no matter how much I try and put off doing it I am still going to have to do it and I can't change that, so I'm  not going to complain (much) and just going to get on with it. Today I did an artist study that I'll be able to mount up Wednesday/Thursday time as I have run out of black A1 card, so that's two sheets down and just another four sheets to go! Then after I had done that I decided that I was going to do some English work too, before we broke up we got given a sheet that was split in to two columns, one column was filled in with important things to do with Paradise Lost and the other side was for us to fill in with links/comparisons/quotes from the White Devil.  I think to make it as thorough as possible for revision that it is going to take a couple of days for me to get it done. But once I've done it I think that it is going to be really helpful.

Tomorrow I am going out with Dean and Sue for the day, which I'm looking forward to as it gives me a chance to get out of the house a bit, because at the moment other than my riding and a youth group on a Friday my mum can't take me anywhere because of looking after my Nan so until I get a car (which won't be until after my birthday, which is the end of this month) I can't really go anywhere. I don't mind because I know my Nan needs looking after, but sometimes it's just nice to go out and do something different. We were supposed to do it last week after I did my Theory Driving test but because of the snow it just wasn't possible but luckily we have had no snow this time! 

When I get in from my day out I plan to do some more art work, probably more idea's and I am going to email my English Teacher to ask for a Practice Essay question so that I can do a bit more revision. I don't expect to get a reply until Wednesday so that will be what I will do on Wednesday. I'm also hoping to get a bit more riding time in over the next two weeks off school because that always helps and last holidays even though I only ride twice extra it proved to have really improved my position but also to relax me and get me to move WITH Gatsby! The plus side is that now the clocks have gone forwards we are starting to get lighter evenings!

Until Next Time 
A Girl With A Dream.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...