Skip to main content

A long 24 hours now all I want to do is sleep

The past 24 hours have been long and tiring. After I put my post up yesterday Evie decided that she was going to stay for the night again, however she needed to ring her granddad and let him know that she wouldn't be coming over. For half an hour she tried ringing him and he didn't answer so Evie started to really worry so we decided to go and check on him and it was a good job that we did because when we turned up we found him lying on the floor in the garden he'd fallen over and he had been there for five hours. To cut a long story short we rang her mum and her mum rang an ambulance. Her granddad went to A&E he had xrays and hasn't broken anything. But they are going to keep him in for a while to run some tests and keep an eye on him. Evie still stayed at mine again last night and we tried to cheer each other up. We stayed up til about midnight and then went to bed it was my turn to crash and fall asleep instantly. This morning Evie was up before me we decided that I would go into school for my last lesson. So this morning Evie and I just played on games. We then went for a drive and the great thing was that I didn't stall ans its been a few days since I have stalled. I just really chilled out and enjoyed driving it was fun and having queen on the radio definitely helped. 

This afternoon I went in to school and it ended up being the biggest waste of time ever. Tonight is the schools fashion show for the textiles students. I should have been doing it but I am so tired and just decided that I didn't want to do it and I really didn't have the energy to do it. I thought that our textiles lesson was going to be revision which would have really helped me nut I guessed wrong all we did was move chairs ans tables setting up for the school fashion show. When we could have spent time actually learning. Urghh talk about annoying! When I got in I took my dad out for a drive now my dad has always said that he wouldn't get in a car with me until after I have passed my driving test. Well today I decided to offer and he said yes. we went for a drive and I only stalled once which to say I was nervous I was pretty impressed with. He helped me a bit more with changing my gears and things like that but he didn't try telling me what to do. 

Now I am off to do some of music revision 

Until Next Time 
A Girl With A Dream 

Comments

  1. Glad your friends granddad is ok, sounds like you are keeping yourself busy. I am interested what your textile final project looks like :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will post pictures of my textiles project in a minute :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey everyone feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my blog, feel free to ask any questions. Anonymous comments are welcome to!
Thanks for stopping by!
A Girl With A Dream

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...