Skip to main content

And a nice evening was had by all

Today started off badly bet ended on a good note. Yesterday I took my car to Stoke tonight it is still there its got a new water pump, thermometer, and possibly a gasket head as well. Think I've spelt that right but I know nothing about cars. The good news is this is all being repaired under warranty and at the minute it looks to be a very expensive job. originally I should have been getting my car back today and while I am gutted that it's not back I'd rather be driving a safe car. It doesn't look like it will be back before the bank holiday. 

This evening I went with my uncle to see the Great Gatsby it was amazing. I love how they did it. I have been wanting to read it for a while but never got around to it and now that I know I enjoyed it I am definitely going to read the book. I love the glamour about the 1920's the jewellery, the clothes, the houses basically I love everything about that time period. Well except for the cars,  if they had my minis in that time period it would be perfect. It is certainly a film that I am going to buy in. DVD and I would highly recommend it to anyone that hasn't seen it. The actors in it were great and I think it's going to be in my top 10 favourite films. Including the twilight saga, the fast and furious films and the Flicka films. Next week I get to go to the cinema again with my mum and my brother we are going to see fast and furious 6 I have been waiting for months for this film to come out i definitely have a need for Speed. there are quite a few films that are going to be in the cinemas soon that I can not wait to see, a few of them are horrors.

Tomorrow I am going with my dad to pick up my cousins that are coming over from Ireland from the funeral. I get to see them for the weekend so I can't wait for that. they get in at the train station at about 10:30 tomorrow morning. For now I am curled up with my hair naturally drying watching the apprentice with my mum. Later on I am going to finish off my hair so it's ready for the morning then have an earlier night as I just didn't sleep well last night. 

Until Next Time 
A Girl With A Dream 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...