Skip to main content

And Now It's Time for sleep, also check out Amy's blog.

First of all  I would like to say that if you haven't already you should head over and read Slow and Steady wins the race. I love reading Amy's blog and the adventures that she has with Steady! Her blog is great fun and when she reaches 100 followers is going to hold a contest, so head over there now! 

Today I went out and did some driving practice around the area that I a going to be doing my test, as it is less than a month until I will be doing my test! In fact I think that it is only two weeks away. Time seems to be flying past so fast at the minute. Before I went for my drive I helped my mum to trim our dog. We have a lovely Shih Tzu called Angel and when she was a puppy we first took her to someone who was a dog groomer and we ended up leaving with Angel half done so ever since then my mum has been trimming the dog, the only problem is Angel just doesn't like it. So we have to bribe her to sit nicely for mum to do the job. Then I've spent the rest of the afternoon chilling out watching some soaps and doing a bit of reading. It's only just starting to sink in for me that I really I am going to be going to University in September, it's such an exciting thing but I'm nervous at the same time! 

Not sure what I'm doing tomorrow! 
So Until Then 
A Girl With A Dream 

Comments

  1. Sounds like my dog...She hates being groomed, having her nails clipped, and especially getting a bath. Wow! Going to University in only two weeks sounds exciting! Are you still going to be able to ride horses there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Yeah I'm living at home so will still be riding on the weekends and doing my evening things to do with horses, then when I'm on my holidays I'll do more horse things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cool! When I go to college I'm going to make sure I can ride on the weekends, too.

      Delete
  3. Always follow your heart! If you want to ride don't let anyone stop you, even if it's only for a short time you'll be so glad if you keep riding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will. Thanks for the advice. By the way, what are you going to study at University?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hey everyone feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my blog, feel free to ask any questions. Anonymous comments are welcome to!
Thanks for stopping by!
A Girl With A Dream

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...