Skip to main content

Opinions please!

Hey guys so I would like to ask you for some opinions! I am hoping to enter a photography competition soon, it's the first competition that I've really felt confident enough to enter my work in to. Here's the catch though I can only enter two photographs I've been able to narrow it down to five but now need to narrow it down to two. The objective for the photograph is a countryside seen of Derbyshire or Nottingham. So let me know what you guys think! 

Choice one 

Choice two

Choice 3 

Choice 4 
Finally Choice 5
So let me know which one you guys like the most by commenting with two of the 'choices'. Today was my first university Field trip. To start off with it was cold, rainy and no one was really looking forward to it but then the day started to warm up and people started to wake up and it suddenly became more interesting! I loved the second part of the yorkshire sculpture part that we went to and think out of everything that we went to today that will be the artist that influences me the most! We then went to another museum/gallery which was more for the fine art students as it's a place that wasn't the most helpful for me (photographer) but I did get some great outdoor shots! They will be posted soon :) 

Until Next Time 
A Girl With A Dream 

Comments

  1. I love them! My favorites are probably the first one and fourth one, but they all look nice. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like 1 and 3, interesting composition on 3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like #1, its got great composition. I normally hate things cut off like in #3, but it kinda works in an awesome way, so I'd say #3 or #4 for the second :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One and two are my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you guys this was really helpful stay tuned for more updates on this in the future

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey everyone feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my blog, feel free to ask any questions. Anonymous comments are welcome to!
Thanks for stopping by!
A Girl With A Dream

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...