Skip to main content

Dentists, photography and shopping.

Today has been a quiet day for me. I got up this morning and went to help my mum do the shopping, I have Fridays off university so thought it would be nice to help my mum plus it was a job that I don't mind doing, although today it was really busy. Then I spent the afternoon playing on Harvest Moon DS, it's a game that I used to have and recently I've bought again. 

Then at 4pm I had to go to the Dentist because as you all know I am due to have a tooth pulled out. Well the problem is that the tooth in question is becoming incredibly sensitive and painful, I can't eat on that side of my mouth or close my jaw properly. I'm on my third set of Anti-biotics or it might be fourth. I've had it refilled with medication three times and it just keeps getting worse. 

After I had been to the dentist I went out with my mum to do some photography. There was a really weird lighting around where I live so I took the opportunity to take photos of the scenery and also to take some more equine photographs. Part of my uni work is Equine photography and for this I have chosen to take photographs of animals moving in the local area. The photographs are all natural and not overly forced or posed and that's' what I really like doing. I'll put the photographs up tomorrow or Sunday. 

This evening I went to my youth group and we all had a good laugh. It was quite because most people have gone off to Uni far away, but Spencer, Evie and I keep going and we always have a good time. It was nice to just chill out and have a catch up with people that I have known for quite a long time. We watched some TV kicked a football around outside for a bit, had some pizza and just sat around talking and chilling out. 

Tomorrow I'm at my stables and I can not wait! I love my horse time and it seems like forever since I was last at the stables! 

Until Next Time 
A Girl With A Dream 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...