Skip to main content

Vettie and I - Saturday 5th October 2013


I really like this photograph. I don't know what it is about it that makes me like it but I do.   
I love my position (other than my hands) in this photograph. I really struggle to keep my leg in place and I love how in this photograph they're where they are supposed to be just need more weight down the back of my leg.




I love the angle of Vettie's legs in this photograph. I also love how floaty he looks.

Excuse my awful Right Leg! I can never manage to keep this leg where it is supposed to be! So annoying 


LOVE THIS PHOTOGRAPH! 



He really makes me sit up in my position, just about to go rising trot here so tilting slightly forwards. Also not the best leg position! Look how big his stride looks would love to see this in a video. 



I really like this photograph I think the look on my face kind of says it all! 


I'm slowly getting there, towards the end of my lesson I was starting to ask for an outline in the trot as well as in the walk. Love the position that Vettie is in here.

BIG TROT! 

Lots of circle work is the key to getting me thinking as well as lateral work. We were starting to really get there. 





I do really really like this photograph. I know it's a bit blurred but I love how we look. I know that I also need to sort my arms out more and bend more in my elbows.





Vettie says aren't I handsome, really do like this horse! 







Of course we have to include Gatsby somewhere, I'm riding Vettie in the background while JaimieLeigh and Gatsby are watching. I really do love out lessons together and hey Jaimie-Leigh and I are wearing matching outfits. 
Until Next Time
A Girl With A Dream

Comments

  1. I love the pictures. Vettie really is a gorgeous horse. He's a warmblood, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you guys! I love him, American girl I'm not sure what breed he is but I think he is a warmblood but not 100% sure.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey everyone feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my blog, feel free to ask any questions. Anonymous comments are welcome to!
Thanks for stopping by!
A Girl With A Dream

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...