Skip to main content

Picture time Part one

Hiya Guys, 

I can't say that I've really done much today other than finding myself sleeping lots. After the past week being quite stressful as well as the few weeks before leading up to the court date it's safe to say I've hit my barrier where all I really want to do is sleep. The problem is though that I am sleeping during the day and then it gets to 11pm roughly and I find myself wide awake and on my laptop looking for something to do that is going to make me feel sleepy. I've tried reading a book and I start to feel really sleepy but then the minute that I turn the light off and put the book down, bang, I'm wide awake again. 

As I've not really done a lot I thought that I would take this opportunity to post some pictures up from the last time that I jumped Gatsby (also the first time I fell off him). Most of these pictures were taken by the boyfriend but some were also taken by my amazing mum. So here you go guys. :) 

Really do love this picture :D 




Not the worlds biggest jump but we are slowly getting there :D  




Until Next Time 
A Girl With A Dream 

Comments

  1. You guys look super, you should be proud of how far you've come :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look great!!! Gatsby is such a gorgeous horse! I love all of the pictures. How in the world do you ride with contact and jump without gloves?? My hands would be a mass of blisters LOL!

    P.S. I love his red ear bonnet! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you i love them! I think they make him stand out lol. it's nice to be unique! I can only just ride without gloves think it's because as a kid i never used to ride with gloves, it's only the past few years i've worn gloves :)

      Delete
    2. It must be because I grew up riding Western with no contact. When I started riding Dressage I HAD to wear gloves lol. I'm glad it doesn't give you blisters. :D

      Delete
    3. aha that might just be it! I'd love to ride Western something that I have always wanted to try but never been able to find anywhere near where I live to try it.

      Delete
    4. Western is more comfortable for long trail rides, but dressage and jumping are more fun if you can't be out trail riding... to me anyway hehe. :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hey everyone feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my blog, feel free to ask any questions. Anonymous comments are welcome to!
Thanks for stopping by!
A Girl With A Dream

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...