Skip to main content

I HAVE GOT A JOB!

Hiya Everyone, 

Well today has been a really really good day I absolutely loved my time at the stables. I got to my stables for 8am and was there up until 1.20pm, while it was a along morning, I really enjoyed it and I got to spend some quality time with Gatsby :D. What more could a girl ask for? I got there for 8 and started on mucking out, Fiona had already told me that she was going to be going out at 9 and I would be at the stables with Barry so could carry on doing work. I did Gatsby's stable, Soly's stable, sam's stable and Vettie's stable, and made sure that they had all got there hay nets filed, I also filled Percy's stable while Barry mucked him out. When Fiona got back she also offered me a job :D, so now instead of just helping out in the mornings, on a Wednesday I will be working there for two hours and getting paid for it, then in February time I might be working more than one morning a week. I am super excited and really can't wait :D I'm starting next week :D. I then carried on doing the jobs that needed doing, Fiona, Carolyn (not sure i spelt her name right) and I got all the horses in for the Farrier who had arrived. Then I gave Gatsby some loving and gave him a good groom as he was completely ditched. He'd obviously been rolling in the mud as it was just caked on to his face.

I'm so excited for the opportunities that are coming and what the future brings, I'm also getting there with getting my own horse as well. So exciting times are ahead. So on that note I will leave you with a picture of Gatsby.

My mud monster part way through being groomed. Love this horse to pieces :) he wasn't overly enthusiastic with having his face groomed, but he is now looking much better.


Until Next Time 
A Girl With A Dream 

Comments

  1. That is so exciting!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on the job!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I definitely enjoyed it before I lost it! :(

      Delete
    2. Awww how did you lose it? :(

      Delete
    3. Because of my stomach problems I had to phone in a couple of morning at the last minute to say that I wasn't going to be there, so unfortunately that meant that I lost my job in the long run.

      Delete
    4. That sucks! I'm sorry. I understand how you feel because I've dealt with stomach issues for ten or so years now and recently found out that it is Celiac disease. I feel so much better now that I've quit eating gluten, but I wish I could have figured out the problem years ago. There was so much I missed and so many things that happened because of my health. There is nothing I can do about it now except take advantage of feeling better so I try not to dwell on it. I really hope you can figure out what is going on with yours so you don't lose as many years to it that I did. Hang in there!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hey everyone feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my blog, feel free to ask any questions. Anonymous comments are welcome to!
Thanks for stopping by!
A Girl With A Dream

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...