Skip to main content

Exciting News

Well guys I have been quite quiet on here for a few days because I have been waiting to tell you some exciting news but until it was official I didn't want to put it on here and jinx it. On Monday Night I got an amazing opportunity that I couldn't resist. Starting next month I will be part loaning Tubby. I will still be doing my competition with Gatsby in March but I will also be getting Tubby on part loan so I will be riding a LOT more, getting fitter and getting more experience. I've also been told that in time I'll be able to do competitions with him. I'm super excited. The full details have still got to be sorted out but I am so excited for such a wicked opportunity. I'll now have more horse things to blog about and lots more to tell you :D. 
Meet Tubby :D. 
I'm off to my stables tomorrow in between feeling ill and aching but on the plus side I have my car back! So that will make it easier. But now I've shared my exciting news with you I'm off to sleep. Also ONE WEEK today until Jack is back! 

Night Everyone
A Girl With A Dream 

Comments

  1. Congratulations! What a great opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I had an opportunity to part lease(as we say in America) a horse last summer and my riding drastically improved! I'm so happy for you that you got a great opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! He's a fantastic horse, he's doing dressage at the minute, loves cross country and has previously hunted. I feel he is going to improve me so much :D

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! That's wonderful :) And he's a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So excited :D Lots more blogging for me from now on!

      Delete
  4. Yay!!! That is so exciting! Congrats!!!! What is he? I know you've mentioned him before but I don't know his age, breed, height, etc. I'm so happy for you! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey everyone feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my blog, feel free to ask any questions. Anonymous comments are welcome to!
Thanks for stopping by!
A Girl With A Dream

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...