Skip to main content

39. Testing day

Today has been a testing day it's been hard work tiring, a big fuck up (excuse the langauge) but I am so glad it's over with. I didn't sleep well last night but I got up at 8.1pam  to do magic. While I was doing his stable my mum and jack went to pick up some of jacka brothers stuff from his mum's house and thought that we were going to be dropping Josh off in matlock. When we got to matlock though we soon found out that the plans gad changed and he'd decided to stay where he was. Which aggravated me a bit as I had rushed to do magic but I wasn't really bothered because it was one less job to do.  I then had to go to the dentist (I hate them), and while I was on the way there I recieved a phone call from provation staying basically I was in major shit. My doctors had messed me about and decided to change my sick note without even telling me so they were then telling me that if I didn't turn up on Friday to do the unpaid work that at the moment I am to ill to do there would be a warrant out for my arrest so of course this was obviously quite a stressful day as we spent the whole day trying to sort this situation out and I am hoping that I have finally got myself in a position to be able to have everything sorted.

Magic then had his tea early and lots of fuss and love. Magic is slowly getting better at being around people when there is food that is involved but unfortunately he still has a temper tantrum every now and then about it. While my mum was giving him lots of love and attention I was mucking out his stable as I am quite fast at doing this and find it easier to do it than my mum does. Today he got a day off work as I have decided that he will work every other day.  Just to get him in to a routine of being worked but also having the time off time that he needs as the fact is that he is still a baby.
Oops I forgot to post this last night so here's last night

Until later
Amber and Magic 

Comments

  1. That all sounds awful (well other than Magic obviously)! Why are doctors such screw ups?? I thought it was just American doctors, but apparently not.... I hope it was sorted out okay.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey everyone feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my blog, feel free to ask any questions. Anonymous comments are welcome to!
Thanks for stopping by!
A Girl With A Dream

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...