Skip to main content

46. Picture overload

Well this is going to be a very quick picture overload but I decided that today Magic deserved two posts. I went up to check on magic at lunch time and he was great, his hair is really starting to change, he's shedding one coat and it's starting to look really shiny. I gave him lots of love and fuss and of course took like a million pictures. Then when I went up at lunch time we did some join up only very briefly in the school and I then put him back in his stable. When he was in his stable he was like a completely different horse, he was calm relaxed and chilled out. I made sure his stable was all cleaned out and then after that I put him in. I went in to his little tack room to get him his food, and he was completely oblivious I then put his food in his bucket and he didn't even try and come in my personal space. After I had put his food in his bucket, I stood near him and played the friendly game with him. He was completely accepting to this, I then moved around the stable for a bit, I went in to his tack room and sorted out his feed for tomorrow. After that I swept around his stable for him to finally start to get used to him having someone in the stable while he was eating, again he just completely ignored me. I then put his things away, in his tack room, and locked the door. To get out of his stable I then had to go past him and both my mum and Jack expected him to do something while I was walking past him but he did nothing. He just stood there eating his food and completely ignored me, so when I went out and stood on the outside of the door I waited for him to come over to me and then I gave him some treats as I just thought that he deserved some. But now on to the photo over load before I go and get some sleep! 









Until Next Time 
Amber And Magic 

Comments

  1. Yay!!! This makes me so happy! He definitely loves the new place. I think someone was doing something at the old place. That's too much of a complete turnaround for that to not be the case!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your right I definitely think that something was going on while I wasn't there. He's so much happier now that he's not there and that makes me really happy his attitude really is like a different horse

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey everyone feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my blog, feel free to ask any questions. Anonymous comments are welcome to!
Thanks for stopping by!
A Girl With A Dream

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...